• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans ?

Am I going mad or have none of the usual reprobates started a weekend thread yet ?

:-)

You're not going mad.

Weekend plans: Friday Fizz, etc, with The Wife (tm). Saturday walk The Dog (tw), do some work for ClientCo (they offered to pay me so I stopped before 6 on Friday and have started again today), do a bit of gardening when it warms up. Sunday, gardening if the weather is good. The apple trees need pruning, as do the pears, and the chicken hedge needs a tidy up.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      You're not going mad.

Weekend plans: Friday Fizz, etc, with The Wife (tm). Saturday walk The Dog (tw), do some work for ClientCo (they offered to pay me so I stopped before 6 on Friday and have started again today), do a bit of gardening when it warms up. Sunday, gardening if the weather is good. The apple trees need pruning, as do the pears, and the chicken hedge needs a tidy up.

Comment

Having a 'quiet' one. Got manflu.

Braving it out, not had to call the ambulance, yet.

I notice a lot of the usuals have been awol recently. I guess they're all AtW's sockies and he's on a long sulk.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

unchristmas with my side today. Full roast etc.

should be fun.

Waddling
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Spellbinder View Post
            Am I going mad or have none of the usual reprobates started a weekend thread yet ?

:-)
            We got bored with it. Your job is to start it every Friday before 9am. Else its infraction points for you.

What are you up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              Having a 'quiet' one. Got manflu.

Braving it out, not had to call the ambulance, yet.

I notice a lot of the usuals have been awol recently. I guess they're all AtW's sockies and he's on a long sulk.
              I did send AtW an email and offered him one of my sockies so he could compete.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I did send AtW an email and offered him one of my sockies so he could compete.
                Hmmm....Russian sockies, eh....?

Comment

or russian cycle sockies??

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    We got bored with it. Your job is to start it every Friday before 9am. Else its infraction points for you.

What are you up to?
                    So thats 1BP infraction point.

Which qualifies you for the CUK clique.....

Comment

Working...
                    X