• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Decisions.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I’ve had a few today and not all that firm. I’m up for a forum to specifically discuss dumps.
    Isn't that what General is all about?....

Comment

Even if you fall on your face you are still moving forward.

Except Wilmslow who appears to be on a treadmill.....

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        ... where he can start discussions around how many dumps he had that day
        I miss doodab

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I’ve had a few today and not all that firm. I’m up for a forum to specifically discuss dumps.
          Enter the tulips!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Best of luck mate.
            Contracting is about flexibility, for some its ability to earn more money, some to choose the project they want to work on, and some ability to choose when not to work at all.
            Its perfectly reasonable to say no to more money and choose a contract that makes you feel better, and you can always go back to money making contract again, like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyslim View Post
              Best of luck mate.
              Contracting is about flexibility, for some its ability to earn more money, some to choose the project they want to work on, and some ability to choose when not to work at all.
              Its perfectly reasonable to say no to more money and choose a contract that makes you feel better, and you can always go back to money making contract again, like you said.
              +1 I pick contracts based on what more can I do after this contract, never how much more money does this contract pay compared to that contract...
              Last edited by eek; 22 December 2017, 08:54.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I miss doodab
                    @Brillo - why the neg rep for this post? What has offended you?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      @Brillo - why the neg rep for this post? What has offended you?
                      You cannot reason with a psychopath who is being chased by HMRC for all his offshore assets and who is being chased by his ex wives for all his offshore assets and who gets laid off by all his employers.

Who checks rep anyway? It was fun a while ago before the repileaks fiasco destroyed any credibility it had.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X