• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Declining Quality of Posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    No you don't. You exterminate people.
    Well I wish I could exterminate some people on here

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      OK - there are some people on this board who I would take no notice of, but the likes of DaveB and Xen I do listen to. I've had a good crack on with both of you since I joined, and I respect what yous say.

I just come on here to have a god time - if I'm spoiling the board for people who were here originally, then I'll go.

If either of you two want me to stop posting, I will.

Simple as that really. Nows your time to speak.
      No Darlin' you don't need to stop, but neither do you need to reply to every post...

Hmmm?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Just cull some of the 'lady boys'.....
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

and so Atw has still not surfaced. I reckon by know he may have finished Majestic!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I reckon it'd be more like Demon Seed. SKA has taken him prisoner in his own bedsit and is planning to procreate with him.

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
              I reckon it'd be more like Demon Seed. SKA has taken him prisoner in his own bedsit and is planning to procreate with him.

get with the times, he put it online and it became self aware after infecting as many other computers as it could.

Luckily Atw spent more time posting crap then debugging, so a rise of the machines type scenario is unlikely
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                Far be it from me etc. etc. but I cannot help noticing that many of the more thoughtful and entertaining posters are notable by their absence lately.

Furthermore, the inane topics seem to be along the lines that one would discuss in a seedy laundrette or a cheap, provincial hairdressing salon.

What happened?
                That's what happens when you let women near a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  That's what happens when you let women near a computer.

Says the creature who can barely string two words together, and if he does it's to abuse someone. The perfect critic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    This message is hidden because Lucy is on your ignore list.

When you let women near a computer you end up with things like COBOL.
                    Last edited by Churchill; 19 December 2006, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill

When you let women near a computer you end up with things like COBOL.
                      bump
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X