• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Declining Quality of Posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Air-head tarts" not hateful at all.

And the accusation of me wanting to ruin the board is just rubbish. Go and read some of the political arguments I have contributed.

It's meant to be fun, not dictated by you. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore me.

All I have ever read from you is hateful nastiness and put-downs of other people.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
      Well that response only confirms my suspicions that you are out to cause trouble on this board, and wreck it, if you can.

1) Please post the evidence that I use more than one ID (I never have)

2) What 'hateful name-calling' have I done?

p.s. MODs please get a GRIP

Crying to the moderators is pathetic

Comment

Doesn't it go dark early these days?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
          "Air-head tarts" not hateful at all.

And the accusation of me wanting to ruin the board is just rubbish. Go and read some of the political arguments I have contributed.

It's meant to be fun, not dictated by you. If you don't like what I have to say, ignore me.

All I have ever read from you is hateful nastiness and put-downs of other people.

Whatever...

Post the evidence you have of me using more than one ID.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
            Doesn't it go dark early these days?
            Yes, I blame the government and IR35.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
              Yes, I blame the government and IR35.
              That's sorted then, any other contentious topics you can clear up for us?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

He's right you know. I didn't trust the daleks and now they've gone; I don't trust these women and I'm sure they'll go in time.

Bring back threaded i say...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  That's sorted then, any other contentious topics you can clear up for us?
                  Fire away. The answer will almost always be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
                    Whatever...

Post the evidence you have of me using more than one ID.

Such a convincing point ...

No, I'll let you stop being a coward and do that yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                      Such a convincing point ...

No, I'll let you stop being a coward and do that yourself.
                      Oh right!

Bulltulip then

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X