• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Keyless entry hack - how serious is the issue..? What precaution you are taking?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd worry more about thugs breaking into your house to find keys for the car - better for everybody if they nick it using keyless hack...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I'd worry more about thugs breaking into your house to find keys for the car - better for everybody if they nick it using keyless hack...
      I am not worried about anyone breaking into your bedsit above the kebab shop.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I am not worried about anyone breaking into your bedsit above the kebab shop.
        Me neither - I don't live above the kebab shop...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Me neither - I don't live above the kebab shop...
          Sorry. Its above the chinese massage shop. I apologize.

Comment

For Mercedes owners with keyless go the easy way to solve this problem is pop the little start button out of the starter lock inside the car.

Comment

Sorry. Its above the chinese massage shop. I apologize.
              It’s above your divorce lawyers, you muppet.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                It’s above your divorce lawyers, you muppet.
                My divorce lawyers are in Surrey. Every time I cycle there I drop a gel wrapper outside your house.

Comment

My divorce lawyers are in Surrey.
                  Yes, I saw them as they drove through in their Phantom Dropheads. At least I assume it was them - the regs were:
                  BP 0 1 MRS
                  BP 0 2 MRS
                  BP 0 3 MRS
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X