• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon station commuters flee train in 'Bible' panic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    They should try that up in Scotland - those tough scary Scots are so much tougher than us I'm sure anyone with a knife/bottle of acid/bomb would think twice about the prospect of getting headbutted...
    The Scots had the original knife gangs.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Wrong about what? What did I claim? Refresh my memory...
      Originally posted by Bean
      When the entire thread disagrees with you, perhaps it is actually you in the wrong eh?
      https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...h/in-the-wrong

HTH

Edit: I'll bite as if I said 'wrong' rather than 'in the wrong';

You claimed there was no terror attack (i'm not bothered to quote the exact post);
      You are completely wrong

HTH BIKIW
      Last edited by Bean; 4 October 2017, 14:50.
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The Scots had the original knife gangs.
        They're very very scary - I certainly wouldn't disagree with one. Oh hang on..

..unless it was safely from behind a keyboard that is.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

No, nothing worked. Nothing exploded. A fire started that was it.

'Death is not the end' - what's wrong with saying that aloud? 90% of the people on this planet believe in God, so that tell us. Why would the 90% not turn around to the speaker - aye he's not wrong.
          Context.

Please see prior replies for the actual context, then apply logic and think oh wait, I've seen the error in my directions now
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            They're very very scary - I certainly wouldn't disagree with one. Oh hang on..

..unless it was safely from behind a keyboard that is.
            Though he isn't a real Scot. He ran away to that Euroland.

Real Scots come to England or go further a field to engineer great things. Then get p*ssed if people call them English.

Comment

Real Scots come to England or go further a field to engineer great things. Then get p*ssed if people call them English.
              They're usually pissed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I thought Real Scots came from Australia?

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    After the week I've had dealing with some off-shore people I can understand why people spend all their time p*ssed.

Comment

It is not a question of ball'age - simply a question of ones ability to reason. I'd not have jumped off the train myself, more likely put my fist in his throat.
                      ...and how exactly would you have done that given that he was in a different carriage? If someone in authority tells you there's a bomb on the train would you really think to yourself? "Well I realise that they have more information than I do and additional comms, but my reasoning says I'm right."
                      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X