• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren_Test
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    I too am curious!

P.S. probably a bit late to the party but, WB NLUK.
    Hee hee. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    I too am curious!

P.S. probably a bit late to the party but, WB NLUK.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    I hope this is given to all contractors @ Newbury HQ. If its a decent secure parking location it might be better than Shaw Social Club option. Thanks.
    So what is the situation Darren? You on site working away with the second gig with the SC gig ticking down to start day?

Leave a comment:

• Darren_Test
    replied
    Originally posted by contractmonkey View Post
    I was there about 12 months ago on a six month contract. Voda will issue you with a free parking pass to one of the car parks in central Newbury, then you can get the free bus to Voda HQ. It's a massive bugbear for a lot of contractors as it can add significant time to your journey, especially if you're journey is west in the morning and east going home.
    Thanks for the information.
    I hope this is given to all contractors @ Newbury HQ. If its a decent secure parking location it might be better than Shaw Social Club option. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• contractmonkey
    replied
    I was there about 12 months ago on a six month contract. Voda will issue you with a free parking pass to one of the car parks in central Newbury, then you can get the free bus to Voda HQ. It's a massive bugbear for a lot of contractors as it can add significant time to your journey, especially if you're journey is west in the morning and east going home.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'd got the hang of that bit after all the useful information in this thread so was going to take it to the next level.
    Letters hope the OP has too.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    In a letter? When did we move on from envelopes?
    I'd got the hang of that bit after all the useful information in this thread so was going to take it to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Indeed. I've learnt more about paying cash in a letter here than anywhere else. A valuable business resource oooaarr to be sure.
    In a letter? When did we move on from envelopes?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    This is a very serious thread about business. Why does it need to be moved?
    Indeed. I've learnt more about paying cash in a letter here than anywhere else. A valuable business resource oooaarr to be sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X