• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those religious people again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by excon View Post
    You reckon?

Only one major religion has a stated goal of global domination, they even started a country a while back for that very purpose you might have heard of them?
    Are you often confused by sets and subsets?

Comment

Ethnic cleansing or act of self preservation? You seem to have little idea about what islam is or how it operates. For examples look to the formally Buddhist country of Afghanistan and formally Christian country of Lebanon.

Ask your average Sikh about their history and interaction with muslims.
      Ask the Germans.

Though you maybe better asking Bosians/Kosovans or Rwandas as they are younger and more likely to engage with you about their conflict. The Serbs are likely to complain about the US, UK etc stopping them getting "rid" of people but that maybe just the ones I talked to.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ethnic cleansing or act of self preservation? You seem to have little idea about what islam is or how it operates. For examples look to the formally Buddhist country of Afghanistan and formally Christian country of Lebanon.

Ask your average Sikh about their history and interaction with muslims.
        Save your breath.

There is little interest in what has caused the current situation.

just that they can now wail over how everyone is really nasty and should be nice

from the comfort of their ivory tower.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Ask the Germans.

Though you maybe better asking Bosians/Kosovans or Rwandas as they are younger and more likely to engage with you about their conflict. The Serbs are likely to complain about the US, UK etc stopping them getting "rid" of people but that maybe just the ones I talked to.
          I'm sorry I must have missed the bit where Jews and Tutsi were tearing around the world looking for global conquest and have been doing so continuously since the 620s.

Just because Germans and Belgians where xenophobic pricks does not negate anyone's legitimate concerns about islam and it's intentions.

Comment

I'm sorry I must have missed the bit where Jews and Tutsi were tearing around the world looking for global conquest and have been doing so continuously since the 620s.

Just because Germans and Belgians where xenophobic pricks does not negate anyone's legitimate concerns about islam and it's intentions.
            I told you to ask the Germans not the Jews. The former wanted world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Save your breath.

There is little interest in what has caused the current situation.

just that they can now wail over how everyone is really nasty and should be nice

from the comfort of their ivory tower.
              What has caused the current situation is the 1982 citizenship law. But that doesn't suit what you want to hear.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                What has caused the current situation is the 1982 citizenship law. But that doesn't suit what you want to hear.
                As long as Muslims are being raped, murdered and dispossessed, they are happy whatever the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  As long as Muslims are being raped, murdered and dispossessed, they are happy whatever the reason.
                  Well all "them" Muslims are the same....

Comment

Well all "them" Muslims are the same....
                    They are the alt-right fascists' Eternal Jew for the 21st century. Once they have been demonized and had a dash of collective guilt applied, the rape and murder is historically justified.

Comment

This time it is Christian...

linky

Sun link

Daily Mail link

In short who gives a feck?

Oh the religious idiots don't realise that the CofE churches and so attached schools can be very liberal or very conservative. If they don't like the liberal view of the bible then go to a different CofE school.
                      I suspect that this is a transgender issue, not the religion.

Comment

Working...
                      X