• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote Leave chief who created £350m NHS lie on bus admits leaving EU could be an error

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Still trying to choose. Any more links?
    Eagerly awaiting your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Eagerly awaiting your choice.
      Show me some links of your recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        My favourite remain porker was called David Cameron.

Lock him in prison with the warmonger Blair.
        A bit harsh. If we locked up people for lying (other than for actual criminal offences such as perjury) we'd have no spaces left for real criminals. And attempting to copulate with a dead pigs head isn't a crime, at least not in this country. Yet.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The leave campaign not only lied they also lied about the "lies" from the Remain campaign.

It reminds me of when the Deutsche Bahn was in a wrangle with the Unions and an expert said that management were making mistake by trying to have a reasoned
          debate.

You can't have reasoned or grown up debates with Eurosceptics, nor should you try.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 4 July 2017, 20:20.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

You can't have reasoned or grown up debates with Europhiles, nor should you try.

FTFY...
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              FTFY...
              The best way to deal with Eurosceptics is to support Brexit, so they get to experience it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Show me some links of your recommendations.
                Still eager.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Even Farage disowned that statement, and most of the Leave team weren't happy about it, but once Osbourne and Co. created their Domesday Scenario, everything was back on the table. "Leaving the EU is probably going to be good" is not as punchy as "we could spend that £350m on the NHS", is it? This was probably the dirtiest campaign ever fought in the UK, and was never going to be won by the side which played nicest. It was only ever going to be won by the side which played smartest. Sorry to break it to you, but politics is a grubby game, and no-one ever votes for the nice people. Not that anyone in politics is actually nice.
                  Yeah Farage disowned it after he won

Fraudulent claim that crypto can make 4-7% per motn is much punchier than "you will probably get high yields in crypto"

Comment

Still eager.
                    so is NLyUK cross her(?) palm with copper and you will be surprised (in many ways).
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Still eager.
                      More than prepared to believe that the remain campaign lied as you say but you haven't shown me any. You let yourself down badly with ww3. Now is your chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X