• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Day of Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day of Rage

It is on Wednesday.

What the feck is about?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It is on Wednesday.

What the feck is about?
    It depends. Tell us who is behind it, and then I will fit my opinion around whether I an generally supportive or against their aims.

Comment

Right wing view - Grenfell community fear 'Day of Rage' protest could descend into riots as organisers threaten 'class war' 

Left wing view - Protesters plan 'Day of Rage' outside Parliament over Grenfell Tower 'injustice' as Queen's Speech is held - Mirror Online

Comment

It depends on whether the "nut cases" turn up. I suspect there will be some of them in the crowd looking for a fight.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Conditions are ripe for a big riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
            Very true.

Hot weather helps fuel riots.

Thunder storms help quell them.

I bet the police are hoping for rain unfortunately the forecast is for hot sunny weather...

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
              Going to be a long hot summer...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                It is on Wednesday.

What the feck is about?
                Wednesday is international selfie day. Maybe people are angry about too many duck faces?
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Wednesday is international selfie day. Maybe people are angry about too many duck faces?
                  I wonder how many Day of Rage participants will be nicked after posting selfies.

Comment

It's the day that we see the true face of Labour now that it is led by leading Marxist and Trots like Corbyn, McDonnell, Seamus Milne etc.

They would love to overthrow the democratic will of the people with a violent revolution.
                    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
                    X