• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CatFlap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Double glazing's a pain.

I've replaced a couple of windows in my house but stuck with the original single glazing (shh, don't tell the council) because,well, just because...

So I can whip a pane out, take it up the local glazier who cuts a section out for a couple of quid and I put it back in with some fresh putty and fit the cat flap. Sorted
    So you are a contractor who lives in a council house?

Nice. I was wondering about that. If i come back to London, what's to stop me putting my name down for a council flat? It might take 5 years to arrive but I'll tell them I'm depressed or something.

When I get it I'll rent it out for a few years cash in hand. And later I'll take up the "right to buy" and buy it cheap- still rent it out. 5 years after that I'll sell at a good profit.

That's called the London waiting allowance. Everyone's at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      You blokes make me laugh. All this innuendo and hidden meaning. It takes ages to work it out. So, for the recent migrants amongst us, here we go.

Basically you are saying a cat flap is your code word for your second property where you run your mistress out of, yeah?

And making the flap bigger means - spending more time at the coal face digging out coal

Not being able to tempt the cat through the flap means she won't party today. She's busy or something.

Making the flap smaller means she's withholding treats.

Putting food out for the cat, means she needs more pocket money or cat food to continue the arrangement.

Cat food is code for colombian marching powder.

You people are the muts nuts. You really are.
      We use the word "pussy" or "pussy cat".

You pussy.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

So you are a contractor who lives in a council house?

Nice. I was wondering about that. If i come back to London, what's to stop me putting my name down for a council flat? It might take 5 years to arrive but I'll tell them I'm depressed or something.

When I get it I'll rent it out for a few years cash in hand. And later I'll take up the "right to buy" and buy it cheap- still rent it out. 5 years after than I'll sell at a good profit.

Wrong way round.

I beat the cr*p out of you so you are physically disabled - single able-bodied men don't get housing. Even better if your Missus and kid are disabled as well as you get more points. (Kid just needs to have a learning disability.)

You then get yourself on the waiting list for social housing.

They eventually give you somewhere though it will be in Croydon or Kent.

You buy it under Right To Buy.

You then rent it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          We use the word "pussy" or "pussy cat".

You pussy.
          Wow, flirting. Wasn't expecting that- I thought you hated me. It's always the same.

Comment

Wow, flirting. Wasn't expecting that- I thought you hated me. It's always the same.

"Pussy" has more than one meaning in that sentence - look it up

Comment

I thought you used it in the imperative.

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure suggesting someone should look up pussy is necessarily a polite thing (at least in public). Perhaps googling it would be a better idea.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You blokes make me laugh. All this innuendo and hidden meaning. It takes ages to work it out. So, for the recent migrants amongst us, here we go.

Basically you are saying a cat flap is your code word for your second property where you run your mistress out of, yeah?

And making the flap bigger means - spending more time at the coal face digging out coal

Not being able to tempt the cat through the flap means she won't party today. She's busy or something.

Making the flap smaller means she's withholding treats.

Putting food out for the cat, means she needs more pocket money or cat food to continue the arrangement.

Cat food is code for colombian marching powder.

You people are the muts nuts. You really are.
                    Where have you migrated from, exactly? (No need for the postcode, just the name of the galaxy will do).
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      I'm not sure suggesting someone should look up pussy is necessarily a polite thing (at least in public). Perhaps googling it would be a better idea.
                      And make sure you select images only
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X