• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greece to grow faster than the U.K. in 2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greece to grow faster than the U.K. in 2017

And 2018. Maybe the German medicine works in the long run and we should have practiced real austerity instead of fake.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And 2018. Maybe the German medicine works in the long run and we should have practiced real austerity instead of fake.
    linky?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You know how its easier to lose weight when you have lots of weight to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        My issue is that I cannot find any evidence online to show that the statement is true.

Greece is very much still in a death spiral - chatting to a few people there last week things aren't really improving...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          My issue is that I cannot find any evidence online to show that the statement is true.

Logically it should be easier to put on the brakes and go into reverse if your lifestyle means you've put on way more weight over the ideal.

Then again the greater momentum means more effort is required to make that change.

How this relates to the EU, PIIGS, and the UK is easy to see. We're all in the tulip together due to poor short term government that barely sees beyond the next parliamentary term, and as proven with Trump and the Saudis, intentions pre-election have no relevance once in 'power' and the puppet strings have been attached.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Have you considered an economics PhD?

Comment

Greece Economy - GDP, Inflation, CPI and Interest Rate

industrial production growth soared in February,
              not bad...
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Have you considered an economics PhD?
                No.

Do you think i should?

But let me ask you this question.

If i earn 10 pounds per hour and work for 8 hours i earn 80 pounds.

If i started the day with 1 pound in my account what is the %age increase?

If i started the day with 10000 pounds what is the %age increase?

I am glad you ask these questions, gives me something to do while taking a tulip🌷.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Greece is very much still in a death spiral - chatting to a few people there last week things aren't really improving...
                  If you do a research you can find that all the EU countries have grown in 2017, including Greece.

Comment

No.

Do you think i should?

But let me ask you this question.

If i earn 10 pounds per hour and work for 8 hours i earn 80 pounds.

If i started the day with 1 pound in my account what is the %age increase?

If i started the day with 10000 pounds what is the %age increase?

I am glad you ask these questions, gives me something to do while taking a tulip🌷.
                    Have you fully considered the Fallacy of Composition when you apply these analogies to national economies?

Comment

Working...
                    X