• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Greece to grow faster than the U.K. in 2017"

Collapse

• Gomez
    replied
    I don't think this is a good news story. Through my current contract based away from home I have become good friends with a Greek dentist who has moved to the UK to begin to carve out a new life for his family who are moving over this summer. He sees no future for his 2 kids in Greece. Smart bloke who has his own practice jointly with his wife near Athens and he still thinks the future looks tulipe.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And 2018. Maybe the German medicine works in the long run and we should have practiced real austerity instead of fake.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy
    See you're a great believer in alt facts, post truth and dogging then....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Why, can't you read the alternative facts for yourself or are you not deluded...
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    NLYUK and sasgurus' world view moves ever closer to alignment. Just when you thought things couldn't get any more hilarious.

Next they will have scooter and darmy showing up to confirm matters.
    You appear to be arguing a question of fact over whether sas would provide a link. Which he did.

How are you going to make it to the Day Centre when your home help gets cut?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    NLYUK and sasgurus' world view moves ever closer to alignment. Just when you thought things couldn't get any more hilarious.

Why, can't you read the facts for yourself or are you just deluded...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Apparently not.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    You'll be lucky. This is just another example of sasguru posting before his dunning-kruger medication has kicked in.
    Apparently not.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Uk growth 0.2% in first quarter (due to high inflation cause by the post Brexit ref pound collapse) - that's an annualised rate of 0.8%
    UK growth slows by more than thought in first quarter as inflation bites

Greek growth has been revised downward to 2%:
    EBRD: Greek GDP growth rate at 2.0% in 2017; 2.2% in 2018 | naftemporiki.gr

Expect much more of this in years to come, we're going back to being the sick man of Europe.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Greece to turn around in 2017

As Greece comes out of its crisis, the the UK shakes its hand and replaces them.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 28 May 2017, 23:27.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    My issue is that I cannot find any evidence online to show that the statement is true.
    Doesn't really surprise me

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The only thing the Greeks are good for is inventing sexual positions.
    That's not much good to you.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    At least they are good in something.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Uk growth 0.2% in first quarter (due to high inflation cause by the post Brexit ref pound collapse) - that's an annualised rate of 0.8%
    UK growth slows by more than thought in first quarter as inflation bites

Greek growth has been revised downward to 2%:
    EBRD: Greek GDP growth rate at 2.0% in 2017; 2.2% in 2018 | naftemporiki.gr

Expect much more of this in years to come, we're going back to being the sick man of Europe.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Not really working though, is it?
    It helps me deal with you cretins.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Passive aggressive posting is my therapy.
    Not really working though, is it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X