• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Daily Mail Anti-Europe Rhetoric

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't believe it's C++ development as you're too thick for that.
    If only anyone actually gave a fook what you believe, there might still be some point in you hanging around.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So which has higher food standards, the EU or the US?
      Post Brexit I'm sure we'll be getting lots of cheap adulterated US meat shipped over.

The Vulgar Truth About US Meats
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Shauny is okay because in his household they don't get to eat meat at all...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          So which has higher food standards, the EU or the US?
          Post Brexit I'm sure we'll be getting lots of cheap adulterated US meat shipped over.

The Vulgar Truth About US Meats
          The US uses loads more antibiotics....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

But if you go the local butcher you can still get the cut of meat you want without additives.

Put the crap stuff in crispy pancakes.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              He's a vegan?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/MarksMobileButchers/

Not sure if is Halal or not, but it certainly keeps Chez SB in fine carnivorous fettle.

Nom Nom
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Same Daily Mail invention in the Independent now:

Hepatitis E: Barbecue warning over 'Brexit virus' found in 10 per cent of sausages | The Independent
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oh, you're wrong, Shaun eats lots of meat
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Oh, you're wrong, Shaun eats lots of meat
                      stop fantasizing I don't think Shaun swings that way, though NLYUK has one expert pole choker in her stable.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X