• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now wash your hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Pee is sterile.
    Unless you have a urine infection or STD. Pee is simply not dirty. Faeces really is full of bacteria.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have big issues with hot desks.

Imagine the filth on those keyboards [emoji33]

Some people eat their lunch at a hot desk.

[emoji30]
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I don't like the sound of these gender neutral toilets.

I mean, the situation in which I could be spending a penny next door to some brickie who had washed down a bindi.com down with 10 pints of Butcombe the night before is an infringement of my human dignity surely?

It was bad enough with my ex. Always sounded like he had a brass band in there with him.

Comment

I've had these installed for the footman to use: StepNpull | Hygenic Hands-Free Door Opener

Belt and braces

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Unless you have a urine infection or STD. Pee is simply not dirty. Faeces really is full of bacteria.
            Its never people who pee in the pool who worry me. Its people who don't wipe properly.

There should be a bottom inspection before entering.....

Comment

Its never people who pee in the pool who worry me. Its people who don't wipe properly.

Maybe the pool-side showers should have a waist-height nozzle too.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've never liked public baths but am I right in saying that they don't put chlorine in the water anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                  I've never liked public baths but am I right in saying that they don't put chlorine in the water anymore?
                  and stuff in pools that changes colour when you wee in it is an urban myth
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    and stuff in pools that changes colour when you wee in it is an urban myth
                    A shame really as I would like to see how long a trail I could leave...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Faeces really is full of bacteria.
                      You really should insist that MF uses a condom.

Comment

Working...
                      X