• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We told you so!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Just to give you idea : when I read that British Airways is removing Polish language from website after brexit triggered , and I told my mom she was only silent over the phone
      So what!?!
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        It's a commitment.
        No,, £350 million a week to the NHS was a commitment.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          So what!?!
          Nothing. Don't ask why then

Comment

What can I say. I didn't even think about leaving before the vote.

My moms complaining and only waiting for pension to leave (2 more years), my gf's complaining . some of my friends are leaving , some Spanish i know are leaving, random English I spoke to say we should leave "this dump" and they are leaving too..

I'm fine here but we have nice alternatives and will chase them now. The British have spoken

Just to give you idea : when I read that British Airways is removing Polish language from website after brexit triggered , and I told my mom she was only silent over the phone
            Well no one is forcing you to stay so feel free to go.

Also will google translate not solve the non polish website issue?

I am going to holland in summer - a lot of the websites I have been looking at for things to do are in dutch - no english translation unless I use google translate.

Should I not be trying to self help by using the tools available to me? Should i be campaigning someone in the EU to make sure every fookin language under the sun is catered for?

Comment

What tosh. BA have done no such thing

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Maybe propaganda. I looked just now and polish is still there. It only warns that some parts will be in english

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  No,, £350 million a week to the NHS was a commitment.
                  Irrespective of the legitimacy of that 'commitment' - my understanding is that it concerns paying the money we no longer pay the EU into the NHS.

So in x years time when we no longer make the payments to the EU, maybe then you should stamp your feet about the NHS pledge.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    British Airways cancels the decision and leaves site in Polish

Comment

Seems to be an unreliable source, seeing as no other new sources covered it.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X