• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We told you so!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Every country in the world has its period of stupidity.
    Ours is just starting.

Am re-reading one of my favourite books "Alone in Berlin" by Hans Fallada and its interesting that just about the time Germany started its stupidity in 1939, people who disagreed with the ditection the country was taking were called "Moaners". Literal translation from German. Sound familiar? Of course we're all familiar with the German headlines "Enemies of the People" and the Stalinist "Crush the Saboteurs".
    Switzerland your new country seems to have long periods of holding the psychopath's money and is therefore morally bankrupt, Germany went collectively insane I can't really see Farage ushering them into the gas chamber. maybe its better not to be too clever.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I prefer to call it "selective culling of useless crap". For instance, I've never seen Towie, and I genuinely don't know how the Kardashians became so famous that they're all married to rappers or having sex-change ops. All of that could be completely wrong for all I care, some useless crap creeps in occasionally, and only gets culled when I can be arsed.
      Anyway, all of that could make smalltalk a little tricky if I was ever tempted by one of your legendary Tuesday Specials (you know, the one where you take your teeth out for the authentic Granny Experience, and it's only a fiver for anyone who's bothered to wash beforehand - six quid for those that haven't, but then Aldi do a cheap mouthwash, so you still come out on top - if you pardon the expression).
      You'd better start brushing up on football and Scorsese films, or we'll have nothing to natter about. And that would be a shame.
      Bollux. You lost all credibility whe you told us about your agents cut.
      Fact is you're thick as mince.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Switzerland your new country seems to have long periods of holding the psychopath's money and is therefore morally bankrupt, Germany went collectively insane I can't really see Farage ushering them into the gas chamber. maybe its better not to be too clever.
        Maybe. But I'm pretty sure being a complete imbecile has no saving graces whatsoever.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Maybe. But I'm pretty sure being a complete imbecile has no saving graces whatsoever.
          don't be so hard on yourself, we don't think you are a COMPLETE imbecile, we assume you can perform basic tasks. Though the rumour is you need help dressing yourself.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bloomberg is a great source of reliable, unbiased news.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ally-be-poland

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              don't be so hard on yourself, we don't think you are a COMPLETE imbecile, we assume you can perform basic tasks. Though the rumour is you need help dressing yourself.
              Good luck.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

It has never even published an article praising the Blackshirts.

Comment

Bollux. You lost all credibility whe you told us about your agents cut.
                  Fact is you're thick as mince.
                  Bugger, you got me. Well done, you sent in the Northern tart to soften me up, and it worked a treat. Oh the shame of it all, I think I'll have to go and vote LibDem to redeem my soul.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    The Daily Mail has long-standing plans at the ready to remove these Enemies of the People and Saboteurs from the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operati...on#Deportation
                    A bit funny really, considering that the Daily Outrage is owned by a foreigner. Probably a bit of vested interest in their preachings.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post

It probably a bit stupid asking a serious question in General, but why did so many Poles choose to come to the UK? Other countries (Ireland and Spain, for example) also received huge amounts of EU money to improve their infrastructure and boost their economy for the collective good, but nowhere near as many moved here.

Comment

Working...
                      X