• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrade heed the call!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Komrade heed the call!

https://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/...e#.WP5RhaIo9PY

Communist Party general secretary ROBERT GRIFFITHS explains why the party will not stand any candidates on June 8 and why all leftwingers should vote Labour
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

I think they were too embarrassed to stand in case they accidentally beat Labour into 6th place somewhere...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Should garner Labour 5 or 6 more votes.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

"Ms Le Pen said her decision had been made out of the "profound conviction" that the president must bring together all of the French people.
        "So, this evening, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the candidate for the French presidency," she said."

I could imagine Mayhem lusting those words convinced of her belief. Except for the French bit of course.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          "Ms Le Pen said her decision had been made out of the "profound conviction" that the president must bring together all of the French people.
          "So, this evening, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the candidate for the French presidency," she said."

I could imagine Mayhem lusting those words convinced of her belief. Except for the French bit of course.
          An interesting Strategy.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The last labour government implemented zero left wing policies.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              The last labour government implemented zero left wing policies.
              They weren't real Labour they were "Red Tories" or what is called "New Labour". Komrade Korbyn is proper labour you can tell by the number of times he voted against Bliar and Brown governments then wonders why his own MPs vote against him, refuse to be on the shadow cabinet and try to get a job elsewhere.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X