• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Verge (XVG) now forms the head and shoulders pattern, down down to China town. Come to papa...

This would be a perfect coin accumulation opportunity I'm always banging on about.... mind you what do I know, it'll probably shoot up.

from your picture it could be argued that between the 4th and 8th April there was an inverse head and shoulders which could be interpreted as meaning there is further upside potential

let's see

Milan.

Comment

RDD wedge has broken out after my buy order filled...go on...break like you did last time
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Nano going up

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrenc...BB&sh=68813dce

Canary release means they can parse the bootstrap
        That means they can release the wallets on iOS and Android
        The wallets then make all users a decentralised lattice blockchain
        The bigger the uptake the faster the transfers
        Currently they transfer between wallets in a few seconds, that will go down to near instant

Going up
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Cindicator is bullish on Verge:

The cryptocurrency Verge (XVG/BTC) settled at 0.00001191 BTC at 07:00 AM UTC at the Binance exchange on Wednesday, April 11. In your opinion, will XVG/BTC trade above 0.000014 BTC (+17.5%) at any time before April 20?
          Indicator: 88.99%

Comment

What level of CND are you using? How many coins did you require?

Agree, don't think XVG will spend long around 1100-1150 sats
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

XVG last night. Sold at 1225 bought back at 1175. Decided to HODL until news.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Trader plan for 200k CND.
                Last edited by crmh; 12 April 2018, 08:40.

Comment

Anyone got a profit target level for XVG?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Anyone got a profit target level for XVG?
                    This is very much conjecture because we don't have the 2 wave showing its hand yet but...

Projecting 1.618 of 1 from the end of the expected 2 wave gives us a 3 wave at about 2400 or so.
                    Then the fall back to about 0.5/0.618 fib levels and another run up. The 5th is tending to be extended similarly to the 3rd so I would expect it to go to about 3100.
                    At the moment it's a waiting game though. Need to see where the current retracement goes to to make sure we've finished the 1 wave (I'm sure we have but there's a chance we haven't due to this retracement being really flat so far)
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      This is very much conjecture because we don't have the 2 wave showing its hand yet but...

Projecting 1.618 of 1 from the end of the expected 2 wave gives us a 3 wave at about 2400 or so.
                      Then the fall back to about 0.5/0.618 fib levels and another run up. The 5th is tending to be extended similarly to the 3rd so I would expect it to go to about 3100.
                      At the moment it's a waiting game though. Need to see where the current retracement goes to to make sure we've finished the 1 wave (I'm sure we have but there's a chance we haven't due to this retracement being really flat so far)
                      Trying to get a handle on where we are with XVG as I'm 50% out at the moment.
                      Just for info...there's an alternate count I can see which shows we may not have finished the 1 wave yet...

I currently have a buy back at 780 for my coins but I might change it to a buy back at 1255 (and take a small loss) as a stop

Comment

Working...
                      X