• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    BAX listed on Kucoin.
    Are you sure? Can't see it on there
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Are you sure? Can't see it on there
      99% sure at moment. Check on Coinmarketcap for price shift.Might dump though when actually appears.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

99% sure at moment. Check on Coinmarketcap for price shift.Might dump though when actually appears.
        Found it. Was looking for BTC pair instead of ETH
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Hang in there people - I know it's tough at the minute. And I do feel a burden of responsibility for coercing so many to follow my footsteps, which doesn't sit easy with me. Soon enough these pullbacks will be not be recognisable, patients is the key.

My plan B: Addicted to Trading? Scottish Hospital Treats Cryptocurrency Addiction
          Personally I blame you for everything
          I think we're all big boys and girls on here...certainly big enough to decide whether to stay in or exit.
          Even after all this rubbish I'm still up from when I got in. Pleased about that

Comment

by the look of it, the BABB website only allows withdrawal of the full amount of BAX you hold.
            Always feel uncomfortable when I can't do a small test first

Comment

Uncertainty...

Question:
              The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 331B at 01:00 PM UTC on Wednesday, May 30. In your opinion, will the Market climb above 350B USD at any time before June 12?
              Indicator: 40.62%

Question:
              The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 331B at 01:00 PM UTC on Wednesday, May 30. In your opinion, will the Market drop below 300B USD at any time before June 12?
              Indicator: 39.18%

Comment

BAX listed on Kucoin.
                Back at ATH now
                Listing was officially at 1pm
                Buy orders are starting at 2.30 and sell orders at 3pm

Comment

Decent looking inverse H&S on BTC/USD and ETH/USD - 4h chart
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Back at ATH now
                    Listing was officially at 1pm
                    Buy orders are starting at 2.30 and sell orders at 3pm
                    On client site so can't take advantage of any P&D. Hope there's not too much of a dump.

Here we go.....
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

On client site so can't take advantage of any P&D. Hope there's not too much of a dump.

Here we go.....
                      I'm on a phone interview when the selling starts. and
                      Currently in no mans land while my BAX transfers to KuCoin

Comment

Working...
                      X