• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know how bullish this is but what thoughts do you lot have on this elliot count for bitcoin.
    I've been struggling with the depth of retracements and how a wave 4 on any large scale doesn't seem to be appearing. So I marked all the retracements of 0.5 and higher (highest probability for a wave 2) and it puts us here...at the start of wave 3 of wave 3 of wave 3.
    Wave 3 target (based on probabilities) is 1.618 to 1.65 of wave 1, which gives us a target of about $38k before we retrace into the yellow wave 4.
    Just spit balling here.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

It is quite possible... but not with the current investors / speculators like ourselves. A different class of investors will not engage in the space until the law on US tax is stamped and approved. That may be the trigger point. So much has gone on around the edges, PBC have been keeping me informed. It's like a chess board in the background.

BTC will still be north of $50k at the end of the year.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        It is quite possible... but not with the current investors / speculators like ourselves. A different class of investors will not engage in the space until the law on US tax is stamped and approved. That may be the trigger point. So much has gone on around the edges, PBC have been keeping me informed. It's like a chess board in the background.

If we hit the target I mentioned then do a typical wave 4 we'll go to about 45k (100% of 1) to 58k (1.65 of 1) for wave 5 so that fits. The roadmap would then have a larger degree wave 4 from there.
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Ha Ha - still confident scoots?

Not a lot happening as we go into June :-(
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Boredom is killer. Be patient. I stand by my words, 2018 will see the mother of all bull runs in this space. And you'll make a ton of money if you can just hold. Many people will not through fear / panic or day trading.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Boredom is killer. Be patient. I stand by my words, 2018 will see the mother of all bull runs in this space. And you'll make a ton of money if you can just hold. Many people will not through fear / panic or day trading.
              Wait until May / June.
              $30k yes, $100k by the end of the year.
              have you not accepted you should all have cashed out in December and walked away yet?

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
                have you not accepted you should all have cashed out in December and walked away yet?
                no because I'm still up 10,000+%

Also at the begining of this thread I said 2018 will be 'the year', I'll cash out by the year's end. Maybe. Surely I'll leave some in.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
                  Isn't hindsight wonderful, eh?
                  A cash out in early Jan would have been best for sure. If that had happened then I'd be another 5x up on where I am now. But I certainly didn't do that so I've been making the most of what I do have. Trading dips and accumulating tokens/coins. I have more now than ever before and if they ever get back up to anywhere near where they were (and I do believe they will) then I'll be in an even better position than I was back in January. I will be staying out for a lot longer next time around and entering back on set fib levels (or...realistically...just before the fib levels are hit) with staged entry so not all my cash will go in at one time.
                  All lessons learned.
                  Now...if anyone who doesn't believe in this market can show me where they have tripled their money in the last year (even after this correction and I've actually been in for less than a year) then I'd love to hear about it because I'll use that for a store of wealth when I think the really big crypto correction is imminent. If none of you have made those kind of gains then why are you still heckling? Surely you should be reading this thread with a keen interest to see where mistakes were made and where the big gains came....ready for your own entry.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Ha Ha - still confident scoots?
                    In fact do you know what I did the other day? Moved the entire pension into BTC and ETH trackers. Not just a little bit, all of it. Balls to wall now. Time will tell but that's how confident I am.

Comment

In fact do you know what I did the other day? Moved the entire pension into BTC and ETH trackers. Not just a little bit, all of it. Balls to wall now. Time will tell but that's how confident I am.
                      All of it? Fair play thats risky.....

I put £10K in last year and made a nice little earner - about 250%. Not sure I'd put all of it at the moment.

You with H-L by any chance?
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X