• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    This can only be good news. If it's hard to do then it needs the time putting in and it's likely to be done by teams that actually have a proper plan
    What's the ICO?

can't say

but you're right, in some respects the main thing, anybody wanting to do an ICO, if they plan to use a Big 5 or other very big Legal company for the legal side, then it is becoming more and more complicated by the day, such is the paranoia around the whole subject driven by the risk from all parties of subsequent exposure to prosecution from the SEC

if a potential ICO'er is using a dodgy legal company who are part of the whole, thing, then that's a different story, but the, how shall we say it, the more opportunistic ICO's have less and less chance of being onboarded as customers with the bigger law firms

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      can't say

but you're right, in some respects the main thing, anybody wanting to do an ICO, if they plan to use a Big 5 or other very big Legal company for the legal side, then it is becoming more and more complicated by the day, such is the paranoia around the whole subject driven by the risk from all parties of subsequent exposure to prosecution from the SEC

if a potential ICO'er is using a dodgy legal company who are part of the whole, thing, then that's a different story, but the, how shall we say it, the more opportunistic ICO's have less and less chance of being onboarded as customers with the bigger law firms

Milan.
      Can you say if it's a worthwhile one? nudge nudge wink wink
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

PERG 8.24 Advising on investments

https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/PERG/8/24.html

Can I see your FCA authorisations please, tia.

Comment

Can you say if it's a worthwhile one? nudge nudge wink wink
          it will be a good one, will mention it when I can

even Telegram's ICO is in question at the moment

https://coingeek.com/telegram-considers-cancelling-ico/

and they've already raised $1,7billion pre-ico !

Milan.

Comment

Aaaaaand I'm back to refreshing my cointracking account every few minutes...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Aaaaaand I'm back to refreshing my cointracking account every few minutes...
              Made me laugh that because I'm doing something similar...XVG will go lower...XVG will go lower...like me watching it will make it happen
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Made me laugh that because I'm doing something similar...XVG will go lower...XVG will go lower...like me watching it will make it happen
                I'm waiting for my portfolio to hit a nice round number - even if it retraces afterwards I just want to see it

Learnt a while back that watching trades does not make them go where i want them to - still do it though! Trick is to be able to just watch and resist the urge to start 'tweaking' them.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

BABB is doing well - don't think they've got a UK banking license yet have they?

Comment

BABB is doing well - don't think they've got a UK banking license yet have they?
                    No. At least a few months away.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

is it back up to ICO prices yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X