• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pension's doing well but Crypto is going full pelt Lambo forecourt.

Pays well to have a little skin in the game at the bottom of the 200 DMA after the highs of 2017.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Ohh exciting.

German banks may soon facilitate the sale, custody of Bitcoin

“Germany is well on its way to becoming a crypto-heaven. The German legislator is playing a pioneering role in the regulation of cryptocurrency.”
      The German language version for those wanting the details

The more and more I'm studying the Crypto market total charts the more and more I think we're on the verge of a major fiat currency collapse.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Another one? Or the same one you mention every 6 months or so?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The only custody in relation to tulipcoins should be provided by prisons, as Nature intended

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Another one? Or the same one you mention every 6 months or so?
            Genau. Nothing to see here.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              The only custody in relation to tulipcoins should be provided by prisons, as Nature intended
              Spoken like supporter of the private central banks debasing the local currency.

Be smart, make the most awesome trade in you life by hedging yourself against currency debasement. We're on the verge.

Comment

Yeah, I support central banks in general, other than their lack of decisive action to prevent creation of dangerous money surrogates like tulipcoins

Comment

First time in a while the $10k barrier is broken and the BBC rolls out a bearish article like clockwork.

Blockchain: The revolution that hasn't quite happened

That's how you know it's time to buy.

When the headline "Blockchain: How the revolution transformed the financial world" appears..

That's how you know it's time to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Be smart, make the most awesome trade in you life by hedging yourself against currency debasement. We're on the verge.
                    I prefer Gold for that.

I wouldn't feel comfortable putting anything more than a token amount in BTC, and investing a token amount won't provide an effective hedge.

If Gold is good enough for central banks, then it's good enough for me.

Of course, maybe central banks are about to wade into BTC.
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      I prefer Gold for that.

I wouldn't feel comfortable putting anything more than a token amount in BTC, and investing a token amount won't provide an effective hedge.

If Gold is good enough for central banks, then it's good enough for me.

Of course, maybe central banks are about to wade into BTC.
                      Why not have both?

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Working...
                      X