• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    I think that was just a mini break out and correction. I've seen similar happen a few times, need to have the nerves to hodl for a bit longer as it's not unlikely we'll see it back at that price later this afternoon.
    Hope so. I bought back in just over 700 sats. 10% up on that as we stand right now
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      £50 isn't worth dabbling with - surely fees will take % chunks out of that.

I was thinking £1k for jokes.

But if you want to make serious money then you have to stick in £10k upwards. Else what's the point.
      Think about who and why I was suggesting £50 to and I think it's reasonable.

But yes, much more is required to try and make money
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Think about who and why I was suggesting £50 to and I think it's reasonable.

But yes, much more is required to try and make money

oi I saw that

Milan.

Comment

£50 might be a bit too much for Milan.

Comment

Bitshares has just taken off. Been holding a small amount for moths. Bought at 2089 before it bottomed out at about 700. Up to 3500 now and hopefully still going.

A great lesson in patience for everyone holding Zen

Comment

£50 might be a bit too much for Milan.
              If you've known him long as some have here, you would know he doesn't deal in small change.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                £50 isn't worth dabbling with - surely fees will take % chunks out of that.

I was thinking £1k for jokes.

But if you want to make serious money then you have to stick in £10k upwards. Else what's the point.
                Transaction fees are 1% with my broker. If the prices go up so my profit is my day rate, I'll cash in. If they don't, I don't care. For me, cryptocurrencies are not mature instruments to put serious money in. The risk is too high. Sure, some gamblers will make a lot, but on such I'll never invest more than I am comfortable losing.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Bitshares has just taken off. Been holding a small amount for moths. Bought at 2089 before it bottomed out at about 700. Up to 3500 now and hopefully still going.

A great lesson in patience for everyone holding Zen
                  I finally sold my zencash, went from $7 to $18 so not too bad a return, got bored of the slow increase vs BTC.

Getting a great run on NXT, SC and DGB right now and with the shift of 50% of holdings to Bitcoin Cash, I'm praying that it delivers at least 50% in the next 48 hours!

I genuinely dont think you can lose right now, buy low, hold for a week and get 40%, happened every day for the past 4 weeks for me.

Comment

KMD is having a nice run right now
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      KMD is having a nice run right now
                      Nice little earner.
                      The order book was so small that t one point there were only about 10 orders left ranging from 0.001 to 0.005 (I bought at 0.0007)
                      Topped out at 0.00011 or so. Won't be long before it gets back there I reckon

Comment

Working...
                      X