• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    He's turning his nose up at a 1000x return on investment. Don't feed the troll.
    He comes across (to me on this topic) as Ignorant and Envious/Jealous, rather than trolling, but perhaps he is trolling as you say.
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Afternoon FrontEnder,

the 1000x investments ended when BTC went through 17U$D

Note, we're talking 1000x not 1000%

Anyway as has already been pointed out, this conversation is irrelevant

Good luck with the trading all

Milan.
      Whether it's possible or not isn't the point. You're turning your nose up at turning £280 into £280,000. I don't think you're that stupid (correct me if I'm wrong though), so it can only be a wind up attempt.

Comment

Milan - here's a method for you to only 'lose' *50 Euros*, but may win you big at a future date;

Open a Bitstamp/Uphold account,
        Get it verified,
        Buy *EUR50* of Bitcoin,
        Open a Yobit account,
        Send Bitcoin from Bitstamp/Uphold to Yobit,
        Split the Bitcoin into multiple Altcoins,
        Wait,
        Wait some more,
        Profit

Replace the value within the ** with a serious chunk of change, that you're happy you can afford to lose

Ps. If you hold at least *some* of the major crypto-coins (BTC, ETH), then you may well get some free 'tokens' (e.g. BCH Bitcoin Cash) if and when it 'forks'

(I created an account with Uphold this morning, had it verified soon after, then cashed out some BCH (which I got free from the last fork) to GBP)

Oh and other providers are available, just scroll backwards through this thread to see some (although Bittrex is no longer accepting new accounts for now)
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Whether it's possible or not isn't the point. You're turning your nose up at turning £280 into £280,000. I don't think you're that stupid (correct me if I'm wrong though), so it can only be a wind up attempt.
          no worries and no windups this is just a conversation

ok which of the coins has got another 1000x appreciation left in it ?

And everybody watching, this is just a conversation ok, nobody here is telling you how to invest your hard earned, nobody here is providing investment advice, nobody here takes responsibility for any prediction they make or any actions others may take based upon those predictions -hopefully that is clear.

Milan.

Comment

And everybody watching, this is just a conversation ok, nobody here is telling you how to invest your hard earned, nobody here is providing investment advice, nobody here takes responsibility for any prediction they make or any actions others may take based upon those predictions -hopefully that is clear.

Milan.
            Multiple people have been listing a few altcoins they think still have much potential, just scroll back through the thread
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Milan.
              That is quite literally the million dollar question.

Comment

That is quite literally the million dollar question.
                agreed :-)

ok

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Milan - here's a method for you to only 'lose' *50 Euros*, but may win you big at a future date;

Open a Bitstamp/Uphold account,
                  Get it verified,
                  Buy *EUR50* of Bitcoin,
                  Open a Yobit account,
                  Send Bitcoin from Bitstamp/Uphold to Yobit,
                  Split the Bitcoin into multiple Altcoins,
                  Wait,
                  Wait some more,
                  Profit

Replace the value within the ** with a serious chunk of change, that you're happy you can afford to lose

Ps. If you hold at least *some* of the major crypto-coins (BTC, ETH), then you may well get some free 'tokens' (e.g. BCH Bitcoin Cash) if and when it 'forks'

(I created an account with Uphold this morning, had it verified soon after, then cashed out some BCH (which I got free from the last fork) to GBP)

Oh and other providers are available, just scroll backwards through this thread to see some (although Bittrex is no longer accepting new accounts for now)

Thank you on behalf of myself and others for the dummies guide to jumping in to Tokens.

Most importantly, how do you exit, if you want to sell right now, how do you do it and how long does it take for the sale to be executed

Thanks

Milan.

Comment

And also, you don't have to put it all in one coin and see that sort of increase. I've doubled my BTC in a couple of weeks and I'm not even very good at this trading lark. Carry on at that rate and compounding interest will see a huge return.

(I'm not expecting this to continue for long enough though)

Comment

Thank you on behalf of myself and others for the dummies guide to jumping in to Tokens.

Most importantly, how do you exit, if you want to sell right now, how do you do it and how long does it take for the sale to be executed

Thanks

Milan.
                      Have you tried using google?

[/NLUK]

Comment

Working...
                      X