• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Bitcoin's new base minimum looks to be $9k, today.

[Will update to $8k tomorrow ]

Those indians have weak hands in the new wild west.
    It looks like 9k is the ceiling, not the base. Amazing that only a few short weeks ago it was going to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      It looks like 9k is the ceiling, not the base. Amazing that only a few short weeks ago it was going to the moon.
      A few months ago people marvelled at the $1000 bitcoin. Who will ban it tomorrow I wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        A few months ago people marvelled at the $1000 bitcoin. Who will ban it tomorrow I wonder?

the dollar value does not interest me nor should it others unless they're looking to cash out - but that would be a mistake
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/01/bitc...l-of-9000.html

Okay then...

And a lots of Indian people are going to be selling much quickness at plenty cheapness.

Love it when a country bans a borderless currency
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A few months ago people marvelled at the $1000 bitcoin.
            I don't think that's changed....!

Comment

Indeed - China, India, whose next to come out and say we're banning BTC?

The Bottom Line: Countries use money as a form of control. If you think large and Central banks are not accumulating Bitcoin' I leave you with this famous quote.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care NOT who makes it's laws" Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                the dollar value does not interest me nor should it others unless they're looking to cash out - but that would be a mistake
                So at $1 bitcoin, how many Lambos you buying with a 1000 bitcoins?

Comment

So at $1 bitcoin, how many Lambos you buying with a 1000 bitcoins?
                  DP post made on February 1st, 2017. Scooter search term: bread �� post #4047

Comment

DP post made on February 1st, 2017. Scooter search term: bread �� post #4047

He seems to have a habit of repeating himself every year then.

Bitcoin currently at $8.5k.

I'll continue dripping my £s into cryptos, pound cost averaging on the way down. Not putting in more than I'm willing to lose, even if it turns out to be just paying for all the entertainment along the way. Much more interesting than premium bonds paying out £25/month if you're lucky, or savings accounts paying fractions of a percent because the bwankers and govermin are screwing the prudent to keep the debt junkies afloat. Screw them back, there's a new game in town and you've got to be in it to win it. Vive la bitcoin revolution.

No way, nooo waaay it's going to $1. You can bookmark that one too.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Indeed - China, India, whose next to come out and say we're banning BTC?

The Bottom Line: Countries use money as a form of control. If you think large and Central banks are not accumulating Bitcoin' I leave you with this famous quote.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care NOT who makes it's laws" Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild.

Scoots, why would the CB's accumulate it when they can ban it and create their own ? That's the RedShield formula.

I humbly suggest you to,

a) Read the book, Financial Reckoning Day by Bill Bonner and Addison Wiggin, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Financial-R...+reckoning+day

b) Read this article, https://www.wired.com/2002/07/gilder-6/ probably do this first

c) Think about perhaps cashing part of your hodling

p.s. I am not a financial advisor, do your own research

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X