• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    ok I might have a punt with Telegram

just got to figure out where/how to join in the ICO

Scoots, any ideas ?

Milan.

I've no idea about this one.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I've no idea about this one.
      well read the articles I have posted this is tipped to be the world's biggest ICO, initially planned for 1,2billion $ and maybe extended to 2billion $ !

Milan.

Comment

Might be worth watching STEEM for the next hour or two...had a good pump this morning and it feels like it's about to go again
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          Might be worth watching STEEM for the next hour or two...had a good pump this morning and it feels like it's about to go again
          you're not wrong, could easily double as there's not much supply
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            you're not wrong, could easily double as there's not much supply
            I think it also got listed on binance this morning as well so that might be the catalyst
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

well read the articles I have posted this is tipped to be the world's biggest ICO, initially planned for 1,2billion $ and maybe extended to 2billion $ !

Milan.
              Ah, Telegram is an app, not the old wild west wire service coming back to life in the new wild west.

Looks like Apple have today removed it from their app store due to 'inappropriate content'.

Bolting on crypto payments for anonymous transfers is what is likely to cause the establishment to take notice.

I suppose despite the huge risk, the rewards for punting a few quid at these ICOs are worth it if you get in early enough.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Milan.
                I havent looked into ICOs much, but from what I've read the biggest ones are much riskier.

One reason being the whale investors get the tokens at a big discount, so they can sell them at a huge discount on day 1 and still make big profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Bitcoin's new base minimum looks to be $10k. That new floor has been tested a few times in the last 24 hours but keeps on batting it back upwards.
                  https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/01/bitc...l-of-9000.html

Okay then...

And a lots of Indian people are going to be selling much quickness at plenty cheapness.

Maybe it's time to cancel that order for that one-off Lambo...

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/models/one-off

Comment

Bitcoin's new base minimum looks to be $9k, today.

[Will update to $8k tomorrow ]

Those indians have weak hands in the new wild west.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Bitcoin's new base minimum looks to be $9k, today.

[Will update to $8k tomorrow ]

Those indians have weak hands in the new wild west.
                      Another great buying opportunity awaits, every day it's cheaper, and therefore you can make more millions.

If you don't believe it's going to the moon, then mars, then will quickly arrive at MACS0647-JD, you are a fool sir!

Fill yer boots!

Comment

Working...
                      X