• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Marine A gets out in 2 weeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well they are probably all experts at Call of Duty. And none of them have ever been within ballistic missile range of a warzone.

Not that this prevents them being egg-spurts.

I've seen combat.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      armchair liberals for you.

They still haven't answered the questions I asked, what would you do? Why would it work?
      I did answer. The fact you chose not to read the answer is your problem and not mine.

And there is nothing liberal about being horrified that someone can walk up to another human being, who is lying there unarmed and defenseless, and shooting them dead. Whether a British soldier, a drug lord, a taliban fighter or anyone else you care to mention.

I'm all for defending ours, and others, liberties and I fully respect the job that our armed forces do to uphold those liberties. But, this does not excuse playing judge, jury and executioner and I'll will never be pleased if someone claims that the person killed someone that way in my name.

This soldier made the wrong call and will have to live with the consequences of this for the rest of his life.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Well they are probably all experts at Call of Duty. And none of them have ever been within ballistic missile range of a warzone.

Not that this prevents them being egg-spurts.

Yep, turning into a typical debate on this forum. Can't convince someone to your way of thinking so resort to name calling.

Well done
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I did answer. The fact you chose not to read the answer is your problem and not mine.

And there is nothing liberal about being horrified that someone can walk up to another human being, who is lying there unarmed and defenseless, and shooting them dead. Whether a British soldier, a drug lord, a taliban fighter or anyone else you care to mention.

I'm all for defending ours, and others, liberties and I fully respect the job that our armed forces do to uphold those liberties. But, this does not excuse playing judge, jury and executioner and I'll will never be pleased if someone claims that the person killed someone that way in my name.

This soldier made the wrong call and will have to live with the consequences of this for the rest of his life.
          You said what you would do, you didn't say why it would work.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Yep, turning into a typical debate on this forum. Can't convince someone to your way of thinking so resort to name calling.

Well done
            Cry me a river snowflake.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              He did, his mate didn't.
              Ah, that explains it...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                I've seen combat.

I bet you have......bloody old coffin-dodger!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  I've seen combat.
                  The Ann Summers sale opening morning doesn't count.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    No, he means the time he dropped a 50p coin in Greggs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      No, he means the time he dropped a 50p coin in Greggs!!
                      It was indeed that very occasion. I remember you both scrapping over the marked down pasties in your plus size lingerie.

Comment

Working...
                      X