• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit DOOM™: Parts of UK that voted for Brexit may be hardest hit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Looks like "Project Fear" is becoming "Project Fact" doesn't it.

I think they're starting to move from denial to anger.

Comment

anyway no fear, a U-Turn is on the cards....

May planning to keep the UK in the EU in all but name
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Should we all rally round the red white and blue Brexit and start talking up the economy?
        I guess it depends where you live.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          anyway no fear, a U-Turn is on the cards....

May planning to keep the UK in the EU in all but name
          FFS What a fooking shambles - waste of money, time and energy.
          And all because the working class in this country can't be fooked to educate themselves.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Brexit DOOM™: Parts of UK that voted for Brexit may be hardest hit

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            PS: on that point on Turkey..

Becoming increasingly unstable. Greece is even feeling the heat more than usual. The EU currently celebrate the peace enjoyed for many years. And here we are, stirring the pot by leaving whilst selling weapons to the protagonists.

What more evidence do we need. Governments like ours are evil.
            Didn't the EU just give Turkey a massive bung to stem the flow of refugees?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...fugees-q-and-a
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              No Germany may remove his right to live & work in Munich, despite the beliefs of Bremainers, Brexit is not responsible what foreign government's do, The common cold or Global warming.

You've got to love this absence of blame ideology. Jingoistic altruism at its finest.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                Didn't the EU just give Turkey a massive bung to stem the flow of refugees?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...fugees-q-and-a
                sssh they don't want us to talk about it
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  FFS What a fooking shambles - waste of money, time and energy.
                  And all because the working class in this country can't be fooked to educate themselves.
                  May hasn't even handed in the letter and it's game, set and match to the EU negotiators.

Lets see if the "no-deal" threat is in the letter, if not the EU negotiators will be popping champagne corks and throwing Brexit into the long grass. All they need to do is sit there playing hard to get and wait for the UK to come grovelling for their transitional deal.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Replacing scooter must be akin to getting hold of a fresh toilet roll, and no more involved.

Crivens jings and help me boob, do you guys still use wods paper in Blighty? Heard things were bad but not that bad.

For a number of years we've been using.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                      God loves a trier.
                      Did any other of my German fraternity read that as animal? Or was it just me...

Comment

Working...
                      X