• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shots outside of parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    The countries received their parents and then their child becomes nationals that ending up attacking their own countries. Unbelievable.
    Only if you are a fawning bleeding heart liberal.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
      I wish

I remember our annual school trip to London being cancelled due to the threat.

The IRA even bombed Bath. Nobody was hurt though .

As I've said elsewhere, the difference is that the IRA thing was resolvable through getting people around a table.

The Islamist terror threat isnt resolvable while all this wahibbism is allowed to go unchecked. People are beino turned into nihilistic lunatics who wish to completely destroy our way of life.
      It took decades and unwelcome intervention from foreign governments for the IRA and HMG to get round the table.

In the US some people, who are still famous now, would raise funds for the IRA. I remember there were programmes like Panorama chasing them and asking why they were funding terrorism.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        The countries received their parents and then their child becomes nationals that ending up attacking their own countries. Unbelievable.
        In the case of many of them the parents the connection is even stronger than that.

Most of the parents come from British colonies and would have been educated based on the British system.

Some wouldn't even need to become British national as due to coming to the UK before the late 60s or having a grandparent who fought in WWII, they would be British residents automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          ...As I've said elsewhere, the difference is that the IRA thing was resolvable through getting people around a table...
          Eventually. In 1972, when McGuiness met Willy Whitelaw, the IRA were firmly committed to defeating the occupiers - not negotiating a settlement.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          It took decades and unwelcome intervention from foreign governments for the IRA and HMG to get round the table.
          Eaxctly.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Eaxctly.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Oh they have just tried it in Belgium. linky

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                That is one hell of a generalisation, and absolute tosh. I would have expected more from you?
                it may be a generalisation but if you really want to kill lots of people you need to get a religion!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Apparently it was Michael Fallon's police protection officers who shot the radical Islamic terrorist.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    Apparently it was Michael Fallon's police protection officers who brutally executed the mentally ill Briton.
                    FTF BBC.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Seems Care In The Community isn't working for mentally ill patients so I wonder why the government thinks it will work for physically ill patients?

Comment

Working...
                      X