• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The CUK Christmas Party Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    TLG!! You can't ask people outside on a bulletin board!!

I can and I have!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I propose we all get registered and go to a bar on Second Life, and watch this.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
        'Course he can - it doesn't mean that anyone else turns up....

He stands in the drizzle yelling 'C'mon if you think yer hard enough!' into the dark and lonely night...
        And that is the image of BernardCommon I'll carry with me as I leave for the pub ...Good evening, one and all
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
          I propose we all get registered and go to a bar on Second Life, and watch this.
          Fantastic idea: "Oi! Inside 2nd life, get yerself an avatar and meet me by the really wierd purple building on the southside of First Land!"
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            Fantastic idea: "Oi! Inside 2nd life, get yerself an avatar and meet me by the really wierd purple building on the southside of First Land!"
            And if he chooses to be a 'furry', we can set fire to him!

Comment

I would but not gonna be here.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

just getting last post on alll threads
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                  And if he chooses to be a 'furry', we can set fire to him!
                  Ah yes, reminds me of Postal 2: suck a pipe of the good stuff, grab a petrol can, go to the disco, light can and throw it at the dancers on the floor, hear the screaming and watch the contortions, do the same with Gary Coleman. Avoid armed bouncers. Sick, sick, sick...

Comment

Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

While this solution worked, it was fundamentally flawed, creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those who refused the program, while a minority, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X