• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The CUK Christmas Party Poll"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    While this solution worked, it was fundamentally flawed, creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those who refused the program, while a minority, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    And if he chooses to be a 'furry', we can set fire to him!
    Ah yes, reminds me of Postal 2: suck a pipe of the good stuff, grab a petrol can, go to the disco, light can and throw it at the dancers on the floor, hear the screaming and watch the contortions, do the same with Gary Coleman. Avoid armed bouncers. Sick, sick, sick...

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    just getting last post on alll threads

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    I would but not gonna be here.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Fantastic idea: "Oi! Inside 2nd life, get yerself an avatar and meet me by the really wierd purple building on the southside of First Land!"
    And if he chooses to be a 'furry', we can set fire to him!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    I propose we all get registered and go to a bar on Second Life, and watch this.
    Fantastic idea: "Oi! Inside 2nd life, get yerself an avatar and meet me by the really wierd purple building on the southside of First Land!"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    'Course he can - it doesn't mean that anyone else turns up....

He stands in the drizzle yelling 'C'mon if you think yer hard enough!' into the dark and lonely night...
    And that is the image of BernardCommon I'll carry with me as I leave for the pub ...Good evening, one and all

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    I propose we all get registered and go to a bar on Second Life, and watch this.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    TLG!! You can't ask people outside on a bulletin board!!

I can and I have!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    'Course he can - it doesn't mean that anyone else turns up....

He stands in the drizzle yelling 'C'mon if you think yer hard enough!' into the dark and lonely night...

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    That would have me banned too, I think I have asked a couple of chaps outside for a fist fight. etc.
    TLG!! You can't ask people outside on a bulletin board!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Bugger - looks like I missed a good (almost) fisticuffs.

when did all this happen?

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    In the Christmas spirit already then Xen?
    Oh yes my friend!!

Bring it on!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    My personal standpoint would be not to stand for getting physical violence threats either to be honest Bagpuss. I mean how would you feel about it if it happened to you?

Good riddance is what I say. Also, I am quite sure that Admin would have looked into what was said before making any decision to ban.
    That would have me banned too, I think I have asked a couple of chaps outside for a fist fight. etc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X