• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Budget

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    John tidies up by sweeping all his tulip under his customer's bath so when his shoddy workmanship fails, his customer first has to clear all his tulip up before it can be rectified. Only now it's piss wet through. And under the feckin bath. Tax the bastard more, I say.
    did he check your missus's plumbing as well?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And your mobile phone bill is going to be more when you go abroad: Chancellor slaps extra 20 per cent tax on using your mobile phone abroad | The Independent

Presumably this will mean:

(a) more people in the Daily Mail complaining that they didn't realise that downloading the latest dross has given them a humongous bill
      (b) less chavvy selfies of girlies pouting at their phone whilst pissed in Benidorm
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Once we leave the EU 20% will be the good old days. When I was in Tokyo it was £1.50 per Mb or thereabouts, £1/min for calls, etc.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          (b) less chavvy selfies of girlies pouting at their phone whilst pissed in Benidorm
          Only applies outside the EU at the moment
          First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. But Gandhi never had to deal with HMRC

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Once we leave the EU 20% will be the good old days. When I was in Tokyo it was £1.50 per Mb or thereabouts, £1/min for calls, etc.
            Excellent, it should encourage more people to support British tourist locations.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A fair point, encouraging people to stay home for holidays instead of flying abroad would keep money in.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Excellent, it should encourage more people to support British tourist locations.
                Off to the seaside, yippee

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Off to the seaside, yippee

Most of us have evolved from Blackpool, Clacton and Southend.

You're suggesting the equivalent of going to Los Angeles and staying in South Central.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    You mean the single market.

Feck my bank account doesn't charge fees inside the single market. Oh well it was good why it lasted....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Dig for victory!

Comment

Working...
                      X