• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Surely you can do better than that? A criticism from that turd is a glowing endorsement which I VERY much doubt was your intention

I only saw the headline; how exactly does he think he can persuade the public against Brexit now the vote is already done?
    I like Galloway, he is a character, and entertains me. There is much I also do not like, but he is a bit like JRM. Parliament would be dull without them.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      All ex Prime ministers are hated, the more they're hated the higher their popularity ratings. Not surprisingly Tony Blair is actually the most popular of the living ex prime ministers and of course Margaret Thatcher was more popular than Tony Blair. Interestingly the least hated Prime minister is also the least popular, John Major.

Fair point.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

He's entertaining but for serious political commentary even Farage is more credible.

I can't imagine it's hard to find serious politicians and analysts sticking the boot into Tony...
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

.. how exactly does he think he can persuade the public against Brexit now the vote is already done?
          He can't, and will most likely have the opposite effect. That's the most hilarious part!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Iain Duncan Smith, who was a prominent Leave campaigner, said Mr Blair's comments were arrogant, utterly undemocratic and showed that the political elite was completely out of touch with the British people.
            Mind you got to love the irony of IDS talking about "the political elite"

Maybe Tone should take over the Labour Party again if he's suddenly so interested.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
              Having members of my family who were in the armed forces over his time as PM I can tell you that they are all pretty hacked off at the Blairs behaviour, some say he was using the armed forces for his own personal gain and Chilcott report does seem to back their grievances.

Most of them have now left but still today without a doubt there is not an overwhelming liking for Mr Blair in the armed forces, by far the biggest thing they complain about is the lack of adequate equipment they were sent in with, shocking when you think of all the money they waste.
              Notice I never said anyone in the armed forces like him. I just stated the British armed forces are respected around the world unlike their US counterparts.

I'm yet to hear of anyone who was born and lived most of their life in the UK who like him. The British citizens I know who like him are dual nationals who got their British nationality when they were adults.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Mind you got to love the irony of IDS talking about "the political elite"

Maybe Tone should take over the Labour Party again if he's suddenly so interested.
                Well he would do a better job than Komrade Korbyn. The Tories can do what the feck they like with him leading the Queen's opposition.

Comment

They can't understand why I slag him off
                  Well they will understand how you feel after Trump has finished.

Comment

It's that time of year again, Bliar crawls out from one of his 27 rocks to check whether the public still hate him as much as ever. This time he finds a vocal minority who would sell their grannies for a chance to stay in their beloved EU, and he just can't resist opening his gob. He has an audience again. Hallelujah.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                      Well they will understand how you feel after Trump has finished.
                      Though the difference with Trump is we will slag him off as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X