• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quebec mosque attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    So the IRA terrorists who bombed Warrington and Manchester were Muslims? Wow, you learn something ever.... oh, wait, no, it's assguru's sockie being a complete flange again.
    Could you learn some basic logic and report back please.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I think you're quite right, and it vitally important that we do not rush to judgment, in advance of having all the facts before us, against a white man.
      And there are no white Muslim men?

Seriously just wait until the facts come out.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        And there are no white Muslim men?

Seriously just wait until the facts come out.
        Seriously, what part of '...not rush[ing] to judgment, in advance of having all the facts before us, against a white man' do you not understand? I'm in full agreement.

Comment

Seriously, what part of '...not rush[ing] to judgment, in advance of having all the facts before us, against a white man' do you not understand? I'm in full agreement.
          Stop writing complicated posts as it hurts PG's head.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Quebec mosque attack

Why mention the 'white man' bit then? They way you wrote it is a bit like expressing the following;

Significant shortfalls in the accounts have been found in BT's Italian business, the chief accountant was arrested whilst stepping out of his new La Ferrari, but let's not rush to judge the multi millionaire.
            Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 31 January 2017, 10:23.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Quebec mosque attack: Student Alexandre Bissonnette charged - BBC News

Canadian police have charged a French-Canadian student over the fatal shooting of six Muslim worshippers at a mosque in Quebec.
              Alexandre Bissonnette faces six counts of first-degree murder and five of attempted murder.
              Also reported to have right wing sympathies, including Le Pen and nationalist movements in Canada and be a fan of Trump.

Quebec Mosque attack suspect Alexandre Bissonnette known for far-right views

So with political / cultural motivation behind his actions I'd say he fits the terrorist bill.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Why mention the 'white man' bit then? They way you wrote it is a bit like expressing the following;

Significant shortfalls in the accounts have been found in BT's Italian business, the chief accountant was arrested whilst stepping out of his new La Ferrari.
                Because when a brown person commits a similar attack, it is established CUK practice to condemn the peace loving religion at a very early stage. I am just accepting that in the case of a white man shooting up a mosque, we must not rush to judgment.

Comment

Why mention the 'white man' bit then?
                  Gosh you are thick.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Quebec mosque attack: Student Alexandre Bissonnette charged - BBC News

Also reported to have right wing sympathies, including Le Pen and nationalist movements in Canada and be a fan of Trump.

Quebec Mosque attack suspect Alexandre Bissonnette known for far-right views

So with political / cultural motivation behind his actions I'd say he fits the terrorist bill.
                    We must be cautious before leaping to any conclusions.

Comment

Because when a brown person commits a similar attack, it is established CUK practice to condemn the peace loving religion at a very early stage. I am just accepting that in the case of a white man shooting up a mosque, we must not rush to judgment.
                      Peace loving religion it is not.

The fact that I'm holding back my criticism of this peace loving religion because of possible reprisals is an indication of how peaceful it is.

I think it's right to condemn this killer, if he is a fundamentalist Christian (as an example) then I think it's right to see what affect that has had on his actions.

Comment

Working...
                      X