• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving a club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Last time I checked, BT wasn't free, and you can only go round to your friends until the get annoyed with you always turning up wanting something for free that they are paying for.
    So yeah, your analogy fails pretty much.
    Thing is no one said that once we had left the EU we would not join more 'clubs' which may have a membership fee - if they offer facilities we want.

I get your analogy but I am just bored of it.

The world is not going to end - somethings may change - some for the better some for the worse.

But overall I think this is the best option for the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      So if we go from full member to pay to play (Eg Canada) WTF should we have to pay an EE to carry our bag round? WTF should Francois Holland want to punish the UK so that we cannot get a good tee off time, but the Canadians can turn up no problemo. The whole thing is bollocks.
      You are giving too much importance to Francois Holland, he is the leader of France sharing his opinion not the leader of EU.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        You are giving too much importance to Francois Holland, he is the leader of France sharing his opinion not the leader of EU.
        And there are French general elections.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          so you access services without paying surely that isn't possible??????????????????????????????

Oi Admin we need a F**k me its an epiphany Icon! have to use the Oh Well & Eek
          Free? Is till pay license fee and most channels are commercial stations so I have to endure their advertising

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            so you access services without paying surely that isn't possible??????????????????????????????
            Except the license fee
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              There seems to be a recurring theme in how you respond to information.

You make a habit of introducing some speculative and hugely unfounded supposition to the process in the forlorn hope that this will somehow add weight to your contention.

Yes, totally speculative and unfounded:
              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...-time-adviser/

If you keep on making up blatant lies and trying to pass them off with smilies, I'll keep beating you down with facts. It doesn't matter that your fellow snowflakes like your posts without reading them or fact checking, it's what we've come to expect from you.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He is a twonk, but an important twonk.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

His Parliamentary position is only ratified by the voters in his parliamentary constituency. Bearing that in mind he is accountable to them.

The fact that he may secure other positions is a completely different matter, and one which I never brought into the discussion.

Yet again you go off on a tangent and try to support your weak position by dragging in spurious issues wholly unrelated to the point at hand.

Sad and predictable in equal measure.

I'll keep beating you down with facts.
                  I don't have a problem with that, but when attempting it, you will find that you are taken more seriously if you try and ensure that they are even remotely pertinent.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No if it were JC he would arrange some tax breaks for us
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Except the license fee
                      The license fee is a tax to fund Pravda sorry the BBC.

and BBC Devolved channels.

here look with pictures:

Official TV Licensing website - What does your licence fee pay for?

So again we have found an EU like organisation that demands money with menaces and assumes everyone wants to pay up.

The 'Commercial' stations are self funding. So wrong again.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X