• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sky poll demonstrates support for leaving the single market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    You clearly don't read Sky News as it is pro-EU. The article (which you also clearly haven't read) describes the 10% majority in its poll as 'narrow'.
    Are there enough minutes in the day to keep up with this birthrate?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Are there enough minutes in the day to keep up with this birthrate?
      This is great. All you Remnants keep posting gibberish but none of you have tried to claim the poll isn't valid or that sky isn't pro-European.

You don't have any serious arguments left. Job done.

Comment

My hearty congratulations to the "Leave team"

I'm alright Jack

Comment

It's a statistically accurate poll to within 3%. Ask SAS. He's done calculus.
          You claim to have done "Pure and Applied" Statistics.
          You should know what's wrong with this poll, from a technical statistical perspective.
          Maybe with your expert knowledge you could explain to the congregation why a statistician would call it a pile of complete bollux?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            My hearty congratulations to the "Leave team"

So you add another pointless post. Well done.

Comment

So you add another pointless post. Well done.
              Thx, I try my best

Here's an interesting link. The mass exodus from London is now a done deal.

HSBC, UBS to shift 1,000 jobs each from UK in Brexit blow to London | Reuters

The only question is the speed of the exodus.

Hope that's more useful.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                You claim to have done "Pure and Applied" Statistics.
                You should know what's wrong with this poll, from a technical statistical perspective.
                Maybe with your expert knowledge you could explain to the congregation why a statistician would call it a pile of complete bollux?
                He's forgot the first thing you ever learn in statistics -
                "Lies, damn lies and statistics"
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  He's forgot the first thing you ever learn in statistics -
                  "Lies, damn lies and statistics"
                  There is a very obvious issue with this poll but the cretin GB9 with his grade 5 CSE in "Pure and Applied Statistics" (sic) fails to see what it is. It really is laughable and symptomatic of the poor intellectual level that has now ended up fooking the country. Eugenics should have been applied directly after the war but it's too late now.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Thx, I try my best

Here's an interesting link. The mass exodus from London is now a done deal.

HSBC, UBS to shift 1,000 jobs each from UK in Brexit blow to London | Reuters

The only question is the speed of the exodus.

Hope that's more useful.

the thing with banking is how many of those jobs would be automated away anyway? And how many of those 1,000 are ones they really want gone but would prefer people to resign rather than pay redundancy for...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      There is a very obvious issue with this poll but the cretin GB9 with his grade 5 CSE in "Pure and Applied Statistics" (sic) fails to see what it is. It really is laughable and symptomatic of the poor intellectual level that has now ended up fooking the country. Eugenics should have been applied directly after the war but it's too late now.
                      No. I can't explain the problem. You explain to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X