• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Baguetters?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    A simple sausage & bacon with red sauce is all I need
    Ahhhhh but!!

That opens up the debate of brown or red,
    or brown with bacon and red with sausage,
    or vice versa.

a debate that in my experience is as polarised and Brexit/Bremain.

Comment

A simple sausage & bacon with red sauce is all I need
      Bet you wouldn't turn your nose up at one of these, Mother Flipper Double Breakfast Muffin

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Without fried egg, it's only part of a filling. Add black pudding and sausage for a real manwich.
        Personally I wouldn't include the egg in the baguette or sandwich but, if doing a proper breakfast, I would dunk my bacon or sausage baguette or sandwich in a decent fried or poached egg.
        Plus as intimated I wouldn't combine bacon and sausage in a single sandwich/baguette - I would happily have one of each :-)

This splitting is required for me because of the brown or red sauce conundrum.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Bacon, brie and redcurrant jelly has to be the best out there. Anyone wishing they had one one of these for lunch instead of a pot noodle?
          I'm not fully on board with the redcurrant but mmmm. Chicken and stuffing and sausage meat and gammon. Or with a nice baguette you can't go wrong with a lovely bit of cheddar, edam or the like.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
            Personally I wouldn't include the egg in the baguette or sandwich but, if doing a proper breakfast, I would dunk my bacon or sausage baguette or sandwich in a decent fried or poached egg.
            Plus as intimated I wouldn't combine bacon and sausage in a single sandwich/baguette - I would happily have one of each :-)

This splitting is required for me because of the brown or red sauce conundrum.
            The one above is worth a try as the flavour of the sausage complements the bacon, plus its a well proper egg

However, I haven't done the double, pictured above.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sad thing for the southerners; they'll never have experienced a full breakfast on a bin lid barm.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Bet you wouldn't turn your nose up at one of these, Mother Flipper Double Breakfast Muffin

I don't eat cheese. Horrible stuff

Comment

A sandwich you can't easily pick up and eat without it all falling down your shirt is an affront to sandwiches. Same goes for burgers. If it won't all fit in one bun, get another bun.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't eat cheese. Horrible stuff
                    Its not standard the cheese

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      A sandwich you can't easily pick up and eat without it all falling down your shirt is an affront to sandwiches. Same goes for burgers. If it won't all fit in one bun, get another bun.

Agreed, see above
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X