• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Boom...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great !
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Cheers

It's my best mate's farm - I grew up in Cape Town and we go every year...

I was there in March, earlier this year.
      ah did you want any more brilliant insights from a one time visitor?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Comment

Well done Scruff! Are you still with <cough> you know who, or someone new?

I'm hoping to be in Cape Town in early March, all being well, if my contract at <cough> you know who gets renewed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Well done Scruff! Are you still with <cough> you know who, or someone new?

I'm hoping to be in Cape Town in early March, all being well, if my contract at <cough> you know who gets renewed again.
              I left <cough> mid-November, someone new!

Good luck with the <cough> renewal.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Congrats! Is the SA trip business or pleasure?
                For a wedding, so pleasure...I will have to take MyCo. equipment with me.
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                    Xmas Prezzie arrived early, start new role Monday 19 December, off to Africa 5-17 January 🎅

Comment

Working...
                    X