• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do the CUK females go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    By the way, there was a nasty allegation in the local rag tonight (South Wales Evening Post, as printed in Gloucester) to the effect that your voice was produced by the same chap who did Captain Pugwash....
    A dubious character if ever there was one, what with his crewmen, Master Bates, and Seaman Stains
    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
      I'll talk to anyone, me.
      Yep, Daleks have no shame (they do have a sharp fashion sense, however...)
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

By the way, there was a nasty allegation in the local rag tonight (South Wales Evening Post, as printed in Gloucester) to the effect that your voice was produced by the same chap who did Captain Pugwash....

Nothing like a little "Ring Modulation" cue Firework up the arse post...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Well that was a conversation stopper!
          Are you really a geordie plumper? Or are you a makkem?

Comment

No, my voice was done by Mike Tucker from The Archers.

Those junior Daleks were done by a right motley crew... Captain Pugwash, Zippy, Parker...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
              Yep, Daleks have no shame (they do have a sharp fashion sense, however...)
              I'll have my dome buffed especially for you, Cojak.

Comment

I've met Jacko and with her mouth I reckon she could suck a golfball through a straw......
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
                  Are you really a geordie plumper? Or are you a makkem?

Im a goerdie plumper...but I live in Sunderland.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    They stumble across the site. Titillate the regulars then vanish.

Janey
                    Sandy
                    Rebecca

You name it, they're here, meet AtW, and then they're gone.....

I think I've just answered my own question.
                    you've missed me haven't you prawny?! admit it
                    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Working...
                    X