• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going Insane!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    One of my mates did that once, and it melted in the heat and she got it stuck...needless to say I ruled chocolatey fun out soon after!
    do you know rachel barnes?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Two words:
      1. Creme
      2. Egg
      True story, ex gf of mine, and similar outcome (or lack therof)

Comment

Try a finger of fudge.

Comment

I dont suppose theres any chance of putting the chocolate bar poking conversation on hold and returning to the main topic is there?
          Or have I missed the train on that one?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sal - Here is the secret, simply ensure you have one thing to do each day, no matter how trivial and preferably involving a trip out of the house. This could be shopping, visiting people, collecting dry cleaning etc etc. You will find the whole day fits in around this and you may even be struggling to get it done.
            Trust me - this works.
            Real solution of course is golf - fills in a whole day and it's impossible to play and think about something else.

HTH

Comment

king size snickers.....full of nuts.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                I dont suppose theres any chance of putting the chocolate bar poking conversation on hold and returning to the main topic is there?
                Or have I missed the train on that one?

You'll get used to it Sally.

Most threads on here have a life span of around 10 posts before they get derailed into sex, sport, immigration or abusing threaded / atw / some other troll. In some cases all of those at once.

Simply by virtue of the fact that you are of the alledgedly female persuasion means that anything you post here will almost certainly end up being about sex.

It's the closest some of the sad feckers on here get to a real woman anyway, you're performing a public service
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg
                  Sal - Here is the secret, simply ensure you have one thing to do each day, no matter how trivial and preferably involving a trip out of the house. This could be shopping, visiting people, collecting dry cleaning etc etc. You will find the whole day fits in around this and you may even be struggling to get it done.
                  Trust me - this works.
                  Real solution of course is golf - fills in a whole day and it's impossible to play and think about something else.

HTH

Ah cheers luke - thats a pretty good idea actually. I did that the first few days I was off and I was fine - since I've just been potterring I've been going mental.

Cheers honey x
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                    You'll get used to it Sally.

Most threads on here have a life span of around 10 posts before they get derailed into sex, sport, immigration or abusing threaded / atw / some other troll. In some cases all of those at once.

Simply by virtue of the fact that you are of the alledgedly female persuasion means that anything you post here will almost certainly end up being about sex.

It's the closest some of the sad feckers on here get to a real woman anyway, you're performing a public service

"Alledgedly"?!! Not you aswell!

Why is everyone sufferring from gender paranoia? Has someone been caught getting it on with what turned out to be a bloke on here or something?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I painted the house from top to bottom during one hiatus...

Well I was hoping to do a bit of painting today, but I didn't have any paint....so I walked 20 minutes to B and Q , filled my trolley with DIY supplies, and my card got refused at the sodding check out (I'd forgotten to do a TT).

So I felt like a total doley, came home empty handed, and started with my day long freak out

You lot have perked me up no end though - yous all rock.
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X