• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CPS considers complaint that leave campaigns misled voters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Well why don't you bring a complaint?

All you need is a photocopy of the leaflet with the warning about the 3rd world war

I was actually thinking that they spent too much on it and breached electoral rules.

Though if we can't do B'liar for a students dodgy dossier how can we for CMD spending millions too much on a bunch of lies.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      So will this professor What Bob also be making a complaint that the Remain campaign misled voters?

(for example, about the inevitable immediately apocalyptic result of a Brexit majority)
      Make your own complaint if you have evidence.

Comment

Dear Old Greg,

This made me think of you:

Border towns boom time as southern shoppers flock to Northern Ireland - Belfast Telegraph

In a slight distortion of the KLF's words 'it's grim up North'.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Like this comment:
          That's outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            Dear Old Greg,

This made me think of you:

Border towns boom time as southern shoppers flock to Northern Ireland - Belfast Telegraph

In a slight distortion of the KLF's words 'it's grim up North'.
            Newry Sainsbury's car park was packed with RoI cars last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Make your own complaint if you have evidence.
              Being a pragmatic Brexiter I don't believe that it would add any value. Remember we won and all that is happening is desperate bremainers are trying to derail the Brexit process. I expect when we get the plan for brexit some tosser will complain it is on the wrong paper. I suspect they will live abroad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I was actually thinking that they spent too much on it and breached electoral rules.
                I'd like to see them prosecuted as well if they broke the law.. Multiple wrongs shouldn't cancel each other out.

Comment

Being a pragmatic Brexiter I don't believe that it would add any value. Remember we won and all that is happening is desperate bremainers are trying to derail the Brexit process. I expect when we get the plan for brexit some tosser will complain it is on the wrong paper. I suspect they will live abroad as well.
                  It will be on the wrong paper, it'll be on the Daily Mail who's owner just happens to live abroad as well.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I'd like to see them prosecuted as well if they broke the law.. Multiple wrongs shouldn't cancel each other out.
                    You know it won't happen.

Comment

only if we ignore the illegal actions of the remainers side.
                      Surely that would be MORE fuel to the argument, not less? You can't say "both sides broke the law so it probably evens out" it just increases the scale of the problem.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X