• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seat Leon Cupra 290

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    too small
    Too expensive
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

yeah it's a company car so price doesn't matter, I have a certain budget and I can choose anything in that budget.

We have two other family cars at home so I am looking for something silly for the company car.

It has to be from VW Group

Noticed the S1 last night it looks funny, really small, Quattro.

Milan.

Comment

I looked at the S1 but the real turn off for me is there's no DSG auto option. Apparently because it's such a small car there isn't room for the quattro and an auto box, and having owned 3 DSGs in the past I've no desire to go back to a manual, it feels so old fashioned!

Also the missus had an A1 and to be honest for the money they're a bit tulip, in hindsight a Polo/Ibiza or even a Leon would have been a better choice and probably cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          in the spirit of silliness, what does the jury think of the Audi S1 ?

Milan.
          Had a look at one in a showroom last week. The boot is tiny. Design inside looks nice. Didn't both test-driving it, the Merc A-Class seemed a much better all-rounder.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Had a look at one in a showroom last week. The boot is tiny. Design inside looks nice. Didn't both test-driving it, the Merc A-Class seemed a much better all-rounder.
            It's designed to compete with the Mini - need I say much more.

The Leon is about the best compromise between price, space and toys you can get. I only swapped my Leon for the Passat as the Passat is £120 a month.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's designed to compete with the Mini - need I say much more.

The Leon is about the best compromise between price, space and toys you can get. I only swapped my Leon for the Passat as the Passat is £120 a month.
              Really???? You've not mentioned that before. Much
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Really???? You've not mentioned that before. Much
                When people are talking about leasing cars its important to know how to lease one.

Go for what the manufacturer wants to sell you, which may not be what you want.

The Cupra had very decent deals back in September (£200 a month all in), they aren't so great now.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

When people are talking about leasing cars its important to know how to lease one.

Go for what the manufacturer wants to sell you, which may not be what you want.

The Cupra had very decent deals back in September (£200 a month all in), they aren't so great now.
                  Whoooosh.

Comment

Whoooosh.
                    Is that the sound a £120 per month Passat makes as it drives past you?

(Until a few minutes ago I'm sure most on here never knew it was possible to get a Passat for £120 a month. You'd think someone would have mentioned it before...)
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Is that the sound a £120 per month Passat makes as it drives past you?

(Until a few minutes ago I'm sure most on here never knew it was possible to get a Passat for £120 a month. You'd think someone would have mentioned it before...)

here's one...

vw passat1.9tdi engine changed at 185000,so engin milage is less 40000 miles | eBay

Milan in fixed that for you Mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X