• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did I miss the refugee children thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You can bet that it wont be any of the wailing leftie liberals stepping forward.
    oh they will step forward shed a tear then bog off saaying something should be done and how we should be ashamed of ourselves as Missss Balls, Messier Geldorff & Lolly Allen have.

apparently the 40 year old was really an interpreter - NOT.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You can bet that it wont be any of the wailing leftie liberals stepping forward.
      Not surprising really since it's the warring righties that caused the problem in the first place.

Stop bombing them first then we can talk...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Not surprising really since it's the warring righties that caused the problem in the first place.

I thought it was labour that invaded iraq
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

And out of interest who do you think should assimilate refugees? You?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

yeah we should of left them to kill each other by the thousands because some of them wanted Ali not Abu etc.

Imagine Serbia & Iraq properly ethnically cleansed as God's servants intended.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The key to being a virtue signalling leftie is never to take any sort of personal responsibility. I am pretty sure that had we not invaded Iraq the self loathers would still have blamed British imperialism even if it meant going as far back as Richard the lionheart

Comment

I thought it was labour that invaded iraq
                You really think that New Labour was right wing? I mean I know you're thick, but that's approaching GB9 levels.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                yeah we should have left them to kill each other
                FTFY, you stupid ****ing illiterate moron.

I've got a refugee staying with me. Software professional; can't return to his country because he was found to be helping the university there bypass government internet controls.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

And out of interest who do you think should assimilate refugees? You?
                  Our government, whoever caused it, Tory or Labour, with money from the same pot that can fund £800,000 single shot missiles each one costing more than the combined lifetimes earnings of the people that have to fire it, or maybe the two £xxxxxxbn Floating Fortress Aircraft Carriers with no planes that take off or land on them, or maybe the even more £bns on Trident.

You need to stop thinking like General Cheeseburger...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I clicked "Like", but only for this part of your post
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      You really think that New Labour was right wing? I mean I know you're thick, but that's approaching GB9 levels.

I've got a refugee staying with me. Software professional; can't return to his country because he was found to be helping the university there bypass government internet controls.
                      Don't you mean "left wing" ?

As for your refugee give it a few months with you he will be screaming to get back to Russian bombs and Isis beheading.

Comment

Working...
                      X