• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I rather like Katie Hopkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    How old is this guy:

Obviously you don't meet many people from that part of the world but I've meant 14 year olds that have more facial hair than me, its quite common you know...
    from the look of him he has a medical condition of some sort ?

Is your argument that they are all Benjamin Button?
    hmm the smell of straws
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I put a picture of me up as age 12 through that and told me I was 39! .
      That was your IQ
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
        Some Microsoft How-Old.net results, as run by the DExpress... average age 25. Yes, there will be errors, but why wasn't face recognition used as one of the assessment parameters ?
        Because it's not proven to be accurate? I just ran it on a recent photo of my wife. It said she is 27. She's rather older than that... And my daughter is apparently 28.

Guy on the right? Immigration official.

What I find odd is that they say they can't do a dental inspection without parent's permission, as they're assumed to be children. The parents aren't around - but surely in that instance, someone should be appointed in locus parentis, e.g. make them a ward of court.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          That was your IQ
          And even with that score they were over-egging the pudding!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            And even with that score they were over-egging the pudding!!
            Still better than D.A.'s score at no eggs

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Because it's not proven to be accurate? I just ran it on a recent photo of my wife. It said she is 27. She's rather older than that... And my daughter is apparently 28.

Guy on the right? Immigration official.

What I find odd is that they say they can't do a dental inspection without parent's permission, as they're assumed to be children. The parents aren't around - but surely in that instance, someone should be appointed in locus parentis, e.g. make them a ward of court.
              Indeed one would even think they don't want to prove they are all under age.

Comment

Still better than D.A.'s score at no eggs
                cheer up Scooters are scrambled...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Indeed one would even think they don't want to prove they are all under age.
                  You're making the mistake of assuming a conspiracy where simple idiotic incompetence explains all the facts.

Comment

You're making the mistake of assuming a conspiracy where simple idiotic incompetence explains all the facts.
                    No if it hadn't been in the press then I would assume incompetency. Now its been in the press they would need to do something and they have chosen at a high level not to.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      How do you know they're the same photos if you didn't read the DM article?

Are you claiming you haven't?
                      Are you being deliberately provocative or were you born plain stupid?

How many immigrant kids were there in the first batch? Under 17, unlike the "kids" themselves.

I don't need to see two sets of photos of the same people - perhaps you do.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X