• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IndyRef2 : This time it's war!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Most of ours are being used for something.
    Fail tastic Yellow Britain from the air: Rapeseed's relentless march across the country pictured in vivid colour as farmers cash in after price of crop's oil soars

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

scotland scotland scotland TORRREEEZZZ Scotland
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8eVeCoyWqg

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago about the worrying trend of SNP MPs, MSPs and councilors equating the conservative's brexit process to the actions of the Nazis in the 1930s.

This reached peak ****wittery at the SNP conference where an Australian and long standing SNP supporter compared his family's inability to get employment to satisfy an offer of a Tier 2 visa to the Nazi's treatment on the Jews...

To equate a working visa issue with the holocaust is total fruitbattery.

I would say with some certainty that this is a top down strategy, now the economic argument is completely gone the narrative must be shifted to the claim that Scottish people at
        e 'morally superior' ( yes, they have used that term ). These people are dangerous
        Absolute nutters...

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
          scotland scotland scotland TORRREEEZZZ Scotland
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8eVeCoyWqg
          The chap that uploaded the video runs a pretty decent blog...

chokka blog

The report "the price of independence" is worth a read.

Comment

Originally posted by westtester View Post
            BBC News

We all knew this was coming?
            From the Article in October 2016...

"So, I can confirm today that the Independence Referendum Bill will be published for consultation next week."

May 2019...

Indyref2: Nicola Sturgeon publishes referendum Bill at Holyrood - The Scotsman

I think they are "bringing forward" and putting stuff "on the table" just now, as we speak.

"We all knew this was coming?

No, some of us always knew they talk complete tulipe.

Comment

It's all got a bit pathetic for Sturgeon. Cameron acquiesced to the SNP's demands, then May told her to shove it.

Since then it has become accepted to tell her no "for a generation". She is finished.

Comment

From the Article in October 2016...

"So, I can confirm today that the Independence Referendum Bill will be published for consultation next week."

May 2019...

Indyref2: Nicola Sturgeon publishes referendum Bill at Holyrood - The Scotsman

I think they are "bringing forward" and putting stuff "on the table" just now, as we speak.

"We all knew this was coming?

No, some of us always knew they talk complete tulipe.
                Big difference. This time the whole of the UK gets to vote on if Scotland should be booted out or not.

A great pity really as the wee krankie is probably the best politician in the UK.

Comment

Since then it has become accepted to tell her no "for a generation". She is finished.
                  Yes of course. Keep taking your medicine.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    There's not much evidence for the Scots being any different from the English in many (perhaps most) respects. I dare say support for Scottish independence is greater in England .

Take the most divisive interpretation of Rudd's name-and-shame policy, for example; polling suggests that SNP supporters were evenly split, 46% supporting, and 46% not supporting.
                    With the other 8% too pished to know what day it is.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      With the other 8% too pished to know what day it is.
                      feck you, you racist, xenophobic English craphat!

Comment

Working...
                      X