• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Betting on Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    While I do not think that they are saying Trump has been involved in pedophilia, I can see why they think there are other similarities.
    Big cigars and a caravan in Scarborough?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I've noticed a couple of comments online from UK people comparing Trump to a certain dead UK celebrity who had a similar attitude (celebrity/money/threats/do what I want).
      While I do not think that they are saying Trump has been involved in pedophilia, I can see why they think there are other similarities.
      Given that a civil lawsuit against Trump for the alleged rape of a 13-year-old girl is coming to court in a few weeks, it's understandable that people are comparing the two.

Comment

Just how broken must the system in the US be that Clinton and Trump are the best two candidates to lead that country?

They need to rip it up and start again.

The western world is in a mess, and it'll be interesting to see if the European elections provide similar reactions against the people in power.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          Just how broken must the system in the US be that Clinton and Trump are the best two candidates to lead that country?

They need to rip it up and start again.

The western world is in a mess, and it'll be interesting to see if the European elections provide similar reactions against the people in power.
          It'll be Hollande vs Sarkozy in France.

Hollande's widely regarded as useless and Sarkozy is another crook in the Clinton - Blair mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            I don't think it's the system that's broken. It's the culture.

There's a culture war going on, and the 'progressive' left will vote in Hillary simply because she's a woman. In addition to that she's crooked as hell (have a read of Christopher Hitchens' "No one left to lie to" to get a condensed showcase of just how despicable the Clintons are) which they love - not being concerned so much with principle so long as they get the outcome ordained by those with the 'vision of the anointed' (as Thomas Sowell would say).

Look at the O'Keefe video clips of them colluding to pay homeless & mentally ill people to pick fights at Trump rallies, and organising & boasting of massive voter fraud. This is the modern left in America, and Clinton is their weapon of choice.

Then on the right, with the left having infiltrated and assimilated academia & the media, Trump is the symbol behind who marches the legions of people who have had no voice for fear of being labelled racist, or 'literally Hitler'.

The Trump phenomenon is not really a bid for control. It's more of a movement for people who see the US - home of the brave & land of the free, home of the American dream - tottering on a precipice overlooking the abyss.

This isn't about governance. It's about identity.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

That's kinda my thinking.

It's going towards one of these:

Safe rooms UK | Nuclear shelters UK | Blueprint Carpentry & Construction
              You'll need one of those more if Clinton gets in!

Also, I'm not sure if the words "nuclear", "shelters", and "carpentry" belong in the same sentence
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Also, I'm not sure if the words "nuclear", "shelters", and "carpentry" belong in the same sentence
                I don't know if we have a disaster and have to repopulate the world then you will need 'wood'.

Both candidates scare the hell out of me. Maybe we should volunteer Putin as a moderate candidate.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abe Lincoln
                  "Bodily vigor is good, and vigor of intellect is better, but far above is character!" - Teddy Roosevelt
                  "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin Roosevelt
                  "What Washington needs is adult supervision." - Barack Obama
                  "Grab her by the pussy" - The Donald
                  "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Abe Lincoln
                  "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Teddy Roosevelt
                  "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Franklin Roosevelt
                  "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Barack Obama
                  "Grab her by the pussy" - said The Donald

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Abe Lincoln
                    "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Teddy Roosevelt
                    "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Franklin Roosevelt
                    "Grab her by the pussy" - thought Barack Obama
                    "Grab her by the pussy" - said The Donald

Don't assume that just because you are a mysoginist chunt, that all men are.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      I don't know if we have a disaster and have to repopulate the world then you will need 'wood'.
                      Madonna pledges oral sex for Clinton voters | TheHill

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

“And I’m good,” the 58-year-old “Like a Virgin” singer, an outspoken supporter of the Democratic presidential nominee, said to cheers from the audience.

“I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna boasted.

Comment

Working...
                      X