• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Is that a euphemism for kerb crawling?
    No, I need a new carpet you absolute freak.

Oh and I've got some thinking to do about a key decision that needs making within the next few days (which again is not sex-related, you utter perv).
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

eldest daughters birthday tonight - going to the local dive bar

probably Fleetwood/Blackpool saturday for t'lights and a ride on t'tram

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        No, I need a new carpet you absolute freak.

Oh and I've got some thinking to do about a key decision that needs making within the next few days (which again is not sex-related, you utter perv).
        No need to be so uptight man . Tell us about your big decision, and SueEllen will give you the answer.

Comment

No need to be so uptight man . Tell us about your big decision, and SueEllen will give you the answer.
          Not uptight at all baz.

I'll let CUK know in a few days
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Not uptight at all baz.

I'll let CUK know in a few days
            That sounds serious. Like the time I allowed a pimp to put me forward for a role at HMRC. I had to buy a new moral compass after that.

Comment

That sounds serious. Like the time I allowed a pimp to put me forward for a role at HMRC. I had to buy a new moral compass after that.
              That is serious. Mine's more soul-searching than soul-selling though

Comment

Best way to sort this out is with a poll.

Comment

TFA

Saturday morning will be spent feeding the builders/gardeners with Tea while they try and make up time on the front garden.

In between times will probably be spent compiling a fantasy list of frame and components for a new bike, that will be realized should I get lucky in the new year, while wishing a long slow painful death on the gits who screwed up the frame on my current "best" road bike and are refusing to sort it out.

Sunday will be another long ride out (on the spare bike), incorporating a cafe run with the club. Aiming to crack 120 miles this week.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The weather is good and I'm going for my last swim of the year in the beach.
                    With 28 degrees at night I'm going to have dinner with my friends and have some drinks until late.

Comment

yes pop to the clap clinic you can never be to careful where NLYUK & team are involved.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X