• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Thread"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    That is serious. Mine's more soul-searching than soul-selling though
    yes pop to the clap clinic you can never be to careful where NLYUK & team are involved.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    The weather is good and I'm going for my last swim of the year in the beach.
    With 28 degrees at night I'm going to have dinner with my friends and have some drinks until late.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    TFA

Saturday morning will be spent feeding the builders/gardeners with Tea while they try and make up time on the front garden.

In between times will probably be spent compiling a fantasy list of frame and components for a new bike, that will be realized should I get lucky in the new year, while wishing a long slow painful death on the gits who screwed up the frame on my current "best" road bike and are refusing to sort it out.

Sunday will be another long ride out (on the spare bike), incorporating a cafe run with the club. Aiming to crack 120 miles this week.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Best way to sort this out is with a poll.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    That sounds serious. Like the time I allowed a pimp to put me forward for a role at HMRC. I had to buy a new moral compass after that.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Not uptight at all baz.

I'll let CUK know in a few days
    That sounds serious. Like the time I allowed a pimp to put me forward for a role at HMRC. I had to buy a new moral compass after that.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    No need to be so uptight man . Tell us about your big decision, and SueEllen will give you the answer.
    Not uptight at all baz.

I'll let CUK know in a few days

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    No, I need a new carpet you absolute freak.

Oh and I've got some thinking to do about a key decision that needs making within the next few days (which again is not sex-related, you utter perv).
    No need to be so uptight man . Tell us about your big decision, and SueEllen will give you the answer.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    eldest daughters birthday tonight - going to the local dive bar

probably Fleetwood/Blackpool saturday for t'lights and a ride on t'tram

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Is that a euphemism for kerb crawling?
    No, I need a new carpet you absolute freak.

Oh and I've got some thinking to do about a key decision that needs making within the next few days (which again is not sex-related, you utter perv).

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Yourself?
    Not a lot actually TFA. Daughter and her bf visiting so going to dinner at local Italian. If I get time I'm going to buy some fishing gear tomorrow or at least take a look round the shop.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    no that would be Solihull searching
    Ah, ok. Must be this then. It still ought to trigger soul searching.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    no that would be Solihull searching

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    TFA

Washing and packing for travel, mostly.
    Hoping to get out on the bike too, but mostly a hum-drum domestic existence this week.

Yourself?

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Carpet-shopping and soul-searching.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X