• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The strange and slow death of CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The strange and slow death of CUK

Where the **** is everyone? I know the old man and MF have been working double shifts, what with the Turkish destroyer's goodwill visit and everything, but what's everyone else's excuse?

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Where the **** is everyone? I know the old man and MF have been working double shifts, what with the Turkish destroyer's goodwill visit and everything, but what's everyone else's excuse?
    There is a lengthy explanation that relates to a general sense of forum apathy, but I can't be arsed explaining it any further.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Been killed by crap sockies. I hope the irony is not lost.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Been killed by crap sockies. I hope the irony is not lost.
        The irony is most certainly not lost.

Comment

People are generally getting along together at a slower pace. Much better way of life.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            People are generally getting along together at a slower pace. Much better way of life.
            I blame Brexit!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I thank Brexit!!
              FTFY
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Most have been banned.

Those not banned are in fear of the lollipop.

Comment

Hardly surprising as some regulars here pounce on every new poster, give them a ritual hazing, and drive them away!

Unwarranted hostility towards newbies should be a bannable offence IMHO
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Hardly surprising as some regulars here pounce on every new poster, give them a ritual hazing, and drive them away!

Unwarranted hostility towards newbies should be a bannable offence IMHO
                    WTF do you think you are? You coming waltzing in, in July 2005 and think you can start telling us what to do. Bloody Newbies, I've been here since the nineties!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X